Wigan Athletic 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 28/04/12 - post-match reaction from pg48

Dave

Guest VaVaVoom

Got to say Pardew has got this monumentally wrong today. What fuckin formation are we playing? Why fuckin change it? Why?!

Change it back to what has worked so well, give them a fuckin rocket and get Demba fuckin Ba off the pitch. Absolute disgrace.

Best or Ferguson on for Ba. Back to the 4231 and get the fuck at them.

All you can do is laugh.

:lol:

Or cry.

Oh, wait. Felipao already admitted he wasn't 'really' crying. Just crying.

Borderline bullying this now. Will tell my parents, expect something in your mailbox soon.

It'll take a while if it has arrived here. :thup:

Got to say Pardew has got this monumentally wrong today. What fuckin formation are we playing? Why fuckin change it? Why?!

Change it back to what has worked so well, give them a fuckin rocket and get Demba fuckin Ba off the pitch. Absolute disgrace.

Best or Ferguson on for Ba. Back to the 4231 and get the fuck at them.

He's changed it as soon as we've been 2-0 down. Nothing wrong with that.

credit to wigan they've been clinical like we usually are but we've just failed to get into the game, failed to close them down at times, and our usually defensive solidity has disappeared. Need Ba off for Perch just to shore things up.

Changed it when we went 2-0 down to give us more width, which was needed, but not doing well enough still.

And who the f*** are these American c***s?

Who is American ya daft shite? And if I was, why would it make ant difference, wanker.

:lol: He might be watching it on FSC, tbf.

Fair play to Wigan, they've been great.

Couple of individual mistakes on the first two games have cost us. Once we're chasing the game we're playing right into Wigan's tactics of fast counter-attacking.

Who is American ya daft shite? And if I was, why would it make ant difference, wanker.

:lol: On me stream man you daft American twat.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: On me stream man you daft American twat.

Haha!

Guest BooBoo

It has to be said, when we lose this season, we really fucking lose. 4th in the league and this is the 4th time we've shipped 4.