Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 02/05/12 @ 7.45pm - pre-match thread

Dave

Been up all night learning/revising, have a two hour exam at 12.15, rush out, taxi to Norwich train station and down to Liverpool street, across to the Bridge. Will be having a well deserved wank tonight.

Guest prestonj1989

Been up all night learning/revising, have a two hour exam at 12.15, rush out, taxi to Norwich train station and down to Liverpool street, across to the Bridge. Will be having a well deserved w*** tonight.

What time train are you getting back to Norwich mate?

Been up all night learning/revising, have a two hour exam at 12.15, rush out, taxi to Norwich train station and down to Liverpool street, across to the Bridge. Will be having a well deserved w*** tonight.

Last train back was pretty early iirc, so decided to go home for the night (herts).

Guest prestonj1989

Last train back was pretty early iirc, so decided to go home for the night (herts).

Ah right, I'm getting the last one back at 11.30, doesn't get in until 2.

I'm now absolutely bricking it ;D Ultimately I think it'll be a valiant defeat, like the 2-1 at Arsenal but I think we'll play well and be spurred on by Saturday's humiliation. Ben Arfa, Cisse and Ba playing has to give us hope. Let's just go for them and make a bigger name for ourselves.

Chelsea will be giving it as much tonight as they will on Saturday. The league is still their best chance of the champs league and that is huge for them. Would've been different had they been playing real Madrid this weekend.

Guest BooBoo

The last time we won at Chelsea you could only get four channels on the telly.

Omens are not good for tonight. Just hoping we don't get bummed as Europe or not, it would still be disappointing to end the season on a bad run of results.

Guest neesy111

tbf tho the last 2 games at Stamford Bridge have been draws i would bite my own hand off for another draw as already mentioned  :lol:

Unbeaten in last 3 if you include cup games.

tbf tho the last 2 games at Stamford Bridge have been draws i would bite my own hand off for another draw as already mentioned  :lol:

Unbeaten in last 3 if you include cup games.

Oh yh i forgot about the 4-3 in the cup  :D ( btw id take a 4-3 win too :D )

we beat Chelsea 3-1 this day in 98 if you want an omen

Im feeling a performance like the one at Highbury back when Bobby was the manager, it broke our duck of losing games in London and was awesome. 3-1 to the toon.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Playing football until 8 p.m. so will be following the game late. I think we've got a decent chance of at least one point here

If we play well we could even steal two points!