Curtis Good

aussiemag

"Just I was thinking, the celebration of Bigi... no offence to all the Christians, 'cos he cross - he make the cross and stuff - this is his side (religion).

But when he jump on the ground... that was weird. That was weird when he was diving. That was weird."

Was just on NUFC TV, he was joking with Rob Scanlon about it who later mentioned it to Bigi.

Fucking hate religion and it's demands to be respected, it should be afforded the same respect as other made up nonsense like the Loch Ness Monster, easter bunny or Santa fucking Clause !

Anyway why we talking religion in a Curtis Good thread ?

Fucking hate religion and it's demands to be respected, it should be afforded the same respect as other made up nonsense like the Loch Ness Monster, easter bunny or Santa fucking Clause !

He's apparently better than Buddha.

/Mo/Dawkins/Jesus/Zeus/Tom Cruise

Good idea in theory mind. Get in early and make Rangers our feeder club ready for when they're back in the SPL. :lol:

Not sure how it would benefit us though.

Surely when they're back in the SPL, they'll not have the budget to go and spend straight away but will still be near the top and competing to play in Europe. You'd think sending our young players there, playing in front of 48,000 every week would be better than League One/Two where the standard is similar?

Regarding the crowd, atmosphere etc you make a good point, but the Scottish 3rd is nowhere near L1 or L2 level.

Rangers may be an exception but most S3 sides would struggle in the Unibond or whatever it's called, i.e. the level above the Northern league.

I was talking more in terms of a couple of years time. Get a link with them now, won't be particularly beneficial in Good's respect, but a season or two down the line, if the link is in place, it might be good.

Good idea in theory mind. Get in early and make Rangers our feeder club ready for when they're back in the SPL. :lol:

Surely when they're back in the SPL, they'll not have the budget to go and spend straight away but will still be near the top and competing to play in Europe. You'd think sending our young players there, playing in front of 48,000 every week would be better than League One/Two where the standard is similar?

Regarding the crowd, atmosphere etc you make a good point, but the Scottish 3rd is nowhere near L1 or L2 level.

Rangers may be an exception but most S3 sides would struggle in the Unibond or whatever it's called, i.e. the level above the Northern league.

I was talking more in terms of a couple of years time. Get a link with them now, won't be particularly beneficial in Good's respect, but a season or two down the line, if the link is in place, it might be good.

Sorry, my mistake thought you meant Scottish 3, but agree SPL would be a good place to gain experience.

Guest alijmitchell

f***ing hate religion and it's demands to be respected, it should be afforded the same respect as other made up nonsense like the Loch Ness Monster, easter bunny or Santa f***ing Clause !

All apart from the bunny ARE real

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed how he made the bench ahead of Iron Mike against Man City.. unless he was injured?

He was just "overlooked" apparently (according to Douglas in the Journal), although there's been nothing solid. He was on the pre-match training pics taking part in the full session though :dontknow:

Hope to see Good or Streete get on sometime. No point playing the likes of Williamson, Simpson, and Obertan if we have youngsters that we could try out and start developing..  Provided we are eventually safe and all that..

Hope to see Good or Streete get on sometime. No point playing the likes of Williamson, Simpson, and Obertan if we have youngsters that we could try out and start developing..  Provided we are eventually safe and all that..

Agree with this We need to start to develope some youth team players if we are to move forward..

Wouldn't be too confident going into a Premier League season with Good as 4th choice. Think we should be in the market for two centre halves this summer, if Coloccini does leave as I assume he will.

Indeed they plan to listen to offers for several members of the fringe first-team squad who have struggled to make an impact on the campaign. Danny Simpson will leave in the summer along with Steve Haper but the club will also listen to offers for Mike Williamson and Dan Gosling.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2013/04/02/newcastle-united-deciding-who-to-move-on-61634-33100364/#ixzz2PIPyMXy2

If we ever form a link with that disgrace of a football club I'll stop supporting Newcastle

Williamson has shown he can be a decent defender, the only problem is his partner needs to be on top form. Colo hasn't reached the heights of last season this time around which has brought the worst out in Williamson. As you say, he's good enough for the odd game but he shouldn't be playing as many games as he has because as soon as his partner has a poor game he isn't good enough to make up for it.

• 4 months later...