Chelsea 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 02/05/12 - post-miracle reaction from p60

Dave

GOALChelsea 0-2 Newcastle (Papiss Demba Cisse, 90+ mins)

Oh my word. If you thought Papiss Demba Cisse's first goal was good, then wait until you see this one. The Senegal striker is out wide on the left flank when the ball bounces down to him but he does not hesitate, letting fly with an instinctive swerving, dipping shot that leaves Petr Cech clutching at thin air as it flies over and past him, bending under the bar. No keeper could save that - Cech probably wants to applaud it, because everyone else is. Goal of the season? Without any doubt whatsoever.

:papiss:

Yahoo commentary:

I'm dumbfounded. What a goal. Crumbs. The throw-in was chested on by Ameobi and, from the left wing, Cisse unleashed a quite astounding effort that swerved and flew up and around Cech inside the top right. I can't describe it, you have to look at our video highlights from midnight tonight.

Ameobi's assist made the goal then :snod:

Yahoo commentary:

I'm dumbfounded. What a goal. Crumbs. The throw-in was chested on by Ameobi and, from the left wing, Cisse unleashed a quite astounding effort that swerved and flew up and around Cech inside the top right. I can't describe it, you have to look at our video highlights from midnight tonight.

Ameobi's assist made the goal then :snod:

That's his role...Shearer v Everton, Cisse v Chelsea. Two of the greatest NUFC goals in history down to one man.

Guest ToonZA

goal of the match, goal of the week, goal of the month, goal of the season, fucking goal of the decade all rolled into one!!!

Guest Roger Kint

I honestly think that's the greatest goal I've ever witnessed.

Robert's double against Spurs is the only thing on remotely the same level that I can remember.

This 100%