Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 06/05/12 @ 1:30pm (live on Sky)

JH

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

So many man united fans on my facebook telling me how we have to stop city. Gonna be in for a lot of sh*t if we don't. I recon we can though, we're Newcastle United, that means anything is possible  :D.

I'd love it if we beat City and Swansea beat them  :lol:

I don't think I'd have any sides left, they'd be laughed off.

So many man united fans on my facebook telling me how we have to stop city. Gonna be in for a lot of sh*t if we don't. I recon we can though, we're Newcastle United, that means anything is possible  :D.

It's ridiculous over here with all the glory hunters. I've been seeing shit like this all over my Facebook newsfeed all week:

562943_10150796015544914_108803784913_9464350_2027138745_n.jpg

:facepalm: :lol:

It's ridiculous over here with all the glory hunters. I've been seeing shit like this all over my Facebook newsfeed all week:

562943_10150796015544914_108803784913_9464350_2027138745_n.jpg

:facepalm: :lol:

I've seen this one in my newsfeed at least 10 times already

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h74/hhhhhh_01/577523_448605185154362_146914801990070_1882308_1851937648_n.jpg

Guest Spiria

Am I the only one who want a screamer from Ben Arfa in the 80th minute ?

One year without football, seeing the others player from the sideline, taking down by the French press, I think he deserves his revenge.

Plus Tiote to crash De Jong just because I like it. xD

Ba has made a deal with a man utd fan on twitter. If he scores the winning goal, the man utd fan gets him on his shirt.

As long as it's only a deal with their supporters and not with the club I'm happy. :lol:

Lovely last minute winner against these lot would be prefect with the whole ground doing the Pozan.

That would be brilliant to see. Anything to troll the City fans, haha.

Would be tempted to play Perch CH in place of Williamson due to the type of forward line we'll face... But expect the same 11 that started against Chelsea...

Every single person should stay.

If any c***s leaves in front of me they better have a wife in labour or a similar excuse.

:thup:

however others (I think JH) have noted that Citeh fell apart when the pressure was on and picked up again when it was off

Ronaldo, not JH.

Fuck off, I've been saying it for weeks too :razz:

Every single person should stay.

If any c***s leaves in front of me they better have a wife in labour or a similar excuse.

:thup:

however others (I think JH) have noted that Citeh fell apart when the pressure was on and picked up again when it was off

Ronaldo, not JH.

Interpolic has also hinted at it in a previous post.

Yeah, but he's gay, so it doesn't count.

Ha, nicely done joeyt!

In terms of the game, the atmosphere at St. James' will be key to us getting a result against City. If the crowd's up for it, then the players will certainly be up for it too.

:lol:

I don't think I'd have any sides left, they'd be laughed off.

Like when they beat Hull with a reserve team and Duff scored an own goal?

Newcastle v Man City (1330 BST)

I really thought that Chelsea would beat Newcastle in midweek, but the reason they didn't was because of those two stunning goals by Papiss Demba Cisse. It is understandable why everyone is raving about Cisse's second goal because it was absolutely brilliant.

It was a great win for the Magpies but this is Manchester City we are talking about.

With only two games left, they know that if they win both games then they win the Premier League and I think they will go to Newcastle and win. Yes, of course it will be a difficult game but Newcastle need a win too so they are going to have to open up a little bit.

I just think City, at the moment, away from home have realised what they have to do to win games. I know it has taken them a while but the penny has dropped.

How will Roberto Mancini's men approach this game? Well, they will give ultimate respect to Newcastle and will see what they have got in the first half an hour before they start to turn the screw.

If they get good service to Sergio Aguero and Carlos Tevez, then I think that will be good enough to see City through.

Prediction: 1-2