Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 06/05/12 @ 1:30pm (live on Sky)

JH

Noel Gallagher said 2 years ago 'There no better sight than watching fat Geordies crying' so please God lets ruin this pricks title dream and make it a wonderful end to an incredible season for us.

100% with you on that one...Remember the comments...what a cnut!

Be nice to beat them then blast Stop Crying Your Heart Out over the speakers.

Noel Gallagher said 2 years ago 'There no better sight than watching fat Geordies crying' so please God lets ruin this pricks title dream and make it a wonderful end to an incredible season for us.

:lol:

Please,please,please.

Guest neesy111

Lovely last minute winner against these lot would be prefect with the whole ground doing the Pozan.

Every single person should stay.

If any cunts leaves in front of me they better have a wife in labour or a similar excuse.

:thup:

I've been saying for weeks that I think we'll beat them if the title race is over, however others (I think JH) have noted that Citeh fell apart when the pressure was on and picked up again when it was off, so lets hope the pressure gets to them when Cisse scores his first.

They've only won 9 of their 18 away games this season - got beat at Chelsea, Arsenal, Sunderland, Swansea and Everton.

We've only lost 2 home games all season (both with key defenders missing)

We can do this....

Genius.

Player for player of course they should beat us (as should Chelsea have) but we've defied the odds all season and I certainly wouldn't be suprised if we get a draw or even beat them. We need the atmosphere that we had against Liverpool. When SJP is at it's hostile best I wouldn't back any team to come up here and beat us. Everyone's going to be so up for it, players and fans alike and I can see it ending 1-1 or us nicking it 2-1. The players will get a great send off afterwards as well which is richly deserved. I can't remember the last time we had such a likeable group of players playing for us. Their commitment all season has been amazing.

Guest johnson293

Cannot wait for this - got my tickets (for me and the bairn) a couple of weeks ago. Had to join the Club Membership scheme to get them, like.

Hope there is a decent stay back for the players afterwards, regardless of the result... which will hopefully be a positive one for us.

But overall, the players deserve a decent lap of honour, as this season has already well exceeded expectations.

If any c***s leaves in front of me they better have a wife in labour or a similar excuse.

however others (I think JH) have noted that Citeh fell apart when the pressure was on and picked up again when it was off

Ronaldo, not JH.

If any c***s leaves in front of me they better have a wife in labour or a similar excuse.

however others (I think JH) have noted that Citeh fell apart when the pressure was on and picked up again when it was off

Ronaldo, not JH.

Interpolic has also hinted at it in a previous post.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPA SUNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY