Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 06/05/12 @ 1:30pm (live on Sky)

JH

Absolutely simmering for this like. Don't know if it's excitement or nerves - probably both. Absolutely can't wait... assuming we don't concede within the first few minutes, it's gonna be a cracking occasion.

Bank holiday the day after this game too, out all day like many folk, can't wait!

St.James' will be rocking on Sunday afternoon, and will be very intimidating for the City players, exactly what we need.

Going to be a very tough game. If I was gambling I'd probably go for a score draw.

Just hope if we lose heavily it doesn't put a dampener on the post-match walkaround. It's been a phenomenal season and if we do lose it'll probably be to the league champions.

Got an awful image of Tevez and Aguero teaming up to score 3 in the first 20, but surely not. Definetly need Tiote back and firing for this. Hard to predict but even the prospect is damn exciting.

As much as I don't want Man U to win another title, I want to see us give the game of our season.

We owe these fucks for what they did to Ben Arfa and what they've done to football.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

fuck the title race we need 3 pts ourselves for our own big race. Can't wait!

going to take a monumental effort and after putting a massive shift in tonight it's going to be even harder but with the crowd and our momentum etc could be a cracking game. Shame it's midday and not an evening kick off

Too much conficence on here.

We need to get into the mindset of getting beat, it's been a good season and that's exactly how Pardew played it down before Chelsea.

1-3 for me, sorry but I've been around too long to trust NUFC with something like this. Anything else is a bonus.

It doesn't matter it's been a great season, it doesn't matter it's been a great season...............