Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 06/05/12 @ 1:30pm (live on Sky)

JH

I hope the lads play well and regardless of what the result everyone should stay and applaud the team, manager and coaching staff...

... and I pray for a Swansea win.

Guest Roger Kint

Noel Gallagher said 2 years ago 'There no better sight than watching fat Geordies crying' so please God lets ruin this pricks title dream and make it a wonderful end to an incredible season for us.

Keith Gillespie ‏ @KeithGillespie7

There is no doubt in my mind that Newcastle have the beating of Man City. Man City's rise has been down to United slipping up. Great weekend

Retweeted by Gary Cooper

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Love the fact that Mancini said that Man Utd's game against Sunderland was easy, take that you fucking mackem scum fags ... Obviously just mind games, as Sunderland gave City a god run for their money twice this season.

From everyone's favourite rag.

Tactics

NEWCASTLE rarely deviate from the 4-4-2 formation which has served them so well with Hatem Ben Arfa and Jonas Gutierrez pushing up in support of the front two.

But it can make them predictable and City will be looking to get at their full-backs on Sunday.

:facepalm:

Guest Roger Kint

Tactics

NEWCASTLE rarely deviate from the 4-4-2 formation which has served them so well with Hatem Ben Arfa and Jonas Gutierrez pushing up in support of the front two.

But it can make them predictable and City will be looking to get at their full-backs on Sunday.

Beat me to it, to think a North East journo wrote that shite

Love the fact that Mancini said that Man Utd's game against Sunderland was easy, take that you fucking mackem scum fags ... Obviously just mind games, as Sunderland gave City a god run for their money twice this season.

Ferguson will have a field day with that like.

City managed one fucking point from their two games against the Mackems. :lol:

Tactics

The fuck?

Guest Roger Kint

Tactics

The fuck?

Shaun Custis proves he hasnt watched any of our last 10 games or so.

I would change nothing from the Chelsea game, we played an perfect mix of football. The last thing we want to do is to go out and attack Man City with the 4-3-3 and be stretched on the wings because they could really hurt us, especially on the counter... Although the same could be said of us.

1-1 draw for me, but we can and will give these a fucking good game and sneaking 3 points would be fantastic. Our defence is solid and our attack is unstoppable. We can match these lot on the pitch and with our fans behind us, the atmosphere at this game is going to be fucking amazing.

Noel Gallagher said 2 years ago 'There no better sight than watching fat Geordies crying' so please God lets ruin this pricks title dream and make it a wonderful end to an incredible season for us.

100% with you on that one...Remember the comments...what a cnut!

Its "one of those games". Where ok, we suspect we might get a drubbing but there's every possibility that City will choke, at the worst moment. If our crowd get up for it and our players keep doing what we are doing, well anything can happen.

I just have a feeling someone from city will do something daft and get sent off and a penalty. There will be controversy.

Spurs have to be playing bloody Aston Villa :lol: the only hope is that they slip and injure themselves on McLeish's vaseline.

I think there's a fair chance Villa could bore them into submission, forcing the Spurs players to give up.

Yh although 4-4-2 worked a treat against Chelsea, i dont think its wise against City mainly because with Silva, Nasri taking up space in the middle infront of Yaya and Barry they practically have 4 midfielders in central areas at all times and with Aguero or/and Tevez dropping deep......

We will be dragged all over the place if we play 4-4-2 and i expect Pards knows this and switch back to 4-3-3.