Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

All due respect to Raylor but him recovering from injury isn't really a good thing for anyone.

Raylor is a good squad member, or at least was before his injury. There was plenty of times I preferred him over Simpson.

Daily Star and Metro, that's me convinced. Better hope Raylor as magically regained fitness.

In all seriousness he'll probably leave, but lets not organize the funeral just yet. Plus if this was an incoming player in Daily Star and Metro not a single soul would believe it. :lol:

That makes sense statistically though. In recent years we sell good players a whole lot more often than we buy them.

All due respect to Raylor but him recovering from injury isn't really a good thing for anyone.

Raylor is a good squad member, or at least was before his injury. There was plenty of times I preferred him over Simpson.

He's an utterly woeful defender, athlete, footballer etc who could/can strike a ball well with his right foot. That's the end of it.

He's an utterly woeful defender, athlete, footballer etc who can strike ball well with his right foot. That's the end of it.

:thup:

Seems a canny person from what I've seen, and I like him 'cause of that, but it should never be enough to equate to being a starter for a PL side when the ability just isn't there.

Raylor was barely good enough 2 years ago, before he suffered 2 career-threatening injuries. He'll not even be Championship-quality these days.

He's a nice lad, a good person but should be far from our team sheet.

He's an utterly woeful defender, athlete, footballer etc who could/can strike a ball well with his right foot. That's the end of it.

Yup it's as simple as this.

We'll spend weeks being linked with Janmaat, Jenkinson, Aurier and Trippier, before we resort to monitoring the fuck out of Joel Ward. If we're lucky, we'll get some promising Barnsley youngster.

Yup it's as simple as this.

agreed, best thing for all concerned would be wigan to take him home or from our perspective an injury breakdown lasting to the end of his contract so he still gets paid, don't wish him any ill will just never want to see him in the shirt again

Santon to the right please. No more cutting in from the full back position. It's s****.

this

He played a few games there either last season or the one before and he did the exact same cutting in on his left. Don't think it's his nature to get to the byline and cross it.

Yes it is - using him in place of our best defender can only hasten Pardew's exit.

Yes it is - using him in place of our best defender can only hasten Pardew's exit.

Wouldn't take relegation for that to be even considered imho

Pretty much spot on. Yet still almost worth putting up with his limitations just to be able to get excited about free kicks 25 yards out again. Be nice to remember what a decent corner looks like as well.

Guest firetotheworks

Ronaldo and oldtype's points are both accurate like. Terrible player with a good right foot and the type of player you begrudgingly accept being here in the reserves who ends up playing playing in 25 games.