Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Listening to Pardew last night and seeing that translated article reminds me of the whole Cabaye transfer imo. Plus I doubt Pardew would hint the way he did if something wasn't in the offing.

I feel exactly the same, I dont think he would say 'there's a clue for you' if it wasnt a done deal - whoever it may be who he was referring too.

It looks like we may not be the only Premier league team interested. I've just found this article which suggests Man U could be interested. Not the most credible source but it's a good article none the less and gives some insight into how highly rated he is. I'll be ecstatic if we get him!

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/mathieu-debuchy-is-the-solution-to-manchester-uniteds-right-back-problem/

It looks like we may not be the only Premier league team interested. I've just found this article which suggests Man U could be interested. Not the most credible source but it's a good article none the less and gives some insight into how highly rated he is. I'll be ecstatic if we get him!

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/mathieu-debuchy-is-the-solution-to-manchester-uniteds-right-back-problem/

Hey! Carr called it, bastards.

Guest WashyGeordie

We don't post football videos on this site.

Suppose he'd fit in well with Xisco...

How good is this lad, never seen him before?

Very good, complete fullback who is very good in defence, in possession and providing an attacking outlet would probably end up with a view assists if we signed him.

Hope we do and i think we will have to sign him before the Euros because he will be starting for France and his price will go up if he has a good tournament and i think he will.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think we'll miss out on the lad! I reckon Arsenal as well as Man U will be after a RB

I hope the ground works been done!

We should hammer Cabaye on twitter to get him here

Philippe Auclair ‏ @PhilippeAuclair

'Haved you talked to Mathieu about NUFC?' 'Yes' Said good things?' 'Yes' 'And was he interested to hear what you had to say?' 'Yes'.

I think we'll miss out on the lad! I reckon Arsenal as well as Man U will be after a RB

I hope the ground works been done!

We should hammer Cabaye on twitter to get him here

Why would Arsenal buy him when they already have Sagna?