Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest reefatoon

In complete contrast with my doom and gloom (yesterday?), Im actually now very excited by this signing. Fickle, right?

Not at all, you were just obviously on your dracula's teabags yesterday

Very happy with this. 

Have to say it, we have signed another cracking player, fair play to the club - if only we could replicate this across all 11 positions and have a few decent backups to go with it.  Our first 11 would be pushing top 4 although the squad would be more like top 8 on current numbers.

A new striker and CB next please and I would be reasonably happy and confident we can get out of this mess.

It's nothing personal when it comes to Simpson and Williamson, it's just they are pretty average to poor footballers who are holding the team back and it's our lack of investment in those areas which has led to the unfortunate animosity. I'm sure they would do a decent job in a Championship team.

I would take a Danny Simpson over a Stephen Carr anyday.

Very happy with this. 

Have to say it, we have signed another cracking player, fair play to the club - if only we could replicate this across all 11 positions and have a few decent backups to go with it.  Our first 11 would be pushing top 4 although the squad would be more like top 8 on current numbers.

A new striker and CB next please and I would be reasonably happy and confident we can get out of this mess.

Quality centre back and forward then we have a bloody good first 11.

A bench of; Elliot, S Taylor, Perch, Bigi, Marveaux, Jonas and Sammy isn't bad.

We could do with another forward though, someone mentioned Graham being linked earlier? He would be perfect if he was happy to wait for his chance.

Serious question, is he gay?

Why?

Somebody posted a pic of Cabay's wife and his wife together, no?

Fair enough.

Just had a look at his pictures and had that in mind for a second or two.

According to NUFCTV, he has a wife and 3 kids.

I think we'll be back again. The only real danger with this signing is that someone else buys him, if he stays at Lille I fully expect us to get him in January, at the price we're offering now.

why not eh?

superb signing :thup:

Like a boss  :coolsmiley: