Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

My Arsenal supporting mate has just text me - reckons their reliable sources are saying it's almost a done deal and will be completed straight after the WC. Jenkinson on loan for a year as a, erm, sweetner.

Christ on a bike.

I am aware to the fact though that he also knows how much I hate Ashley so he could be winding me up.

My Arsenal supporting mate has just text me - reckons their reliable sources are saying it's almost a done deal and will be completed straight after the WC. Jenkinson on loan for a year as a, erm, sweetner.

Christ on a bike.

Getting shit like Jenkinson in return lmfao

Christ on a bike.

On the plus point Arsenal might pay Jenkinson's wages. Double fucking win.

We're not even getting him in return, we get to borrow him for a year to give him some Premier League experience. No loss to Arsenal as he won't get in the team anyway ahead of that new French lad they're bringing in.

Getting s*** like Jenkinson in return lmfao

We're not even getting him in return, we get to borrow him for a year to give him some Premier League experience. No loss to Arsenal as he won't get in the team anyway ahead of that new French lad they're bringing in.

It's so hilarious you could not make this shit up.

I bet this loan would also knock the fee down by a couple of million as well.

The fact we are selling at 12 million is laughable considering he's had a good world cup and how inflated the market is

Guest firetotheworks

I wouldn't blame most home grown players for leaving, so I'm not going to kick up a fuss about someone with no link to us doing the same. You'd have to be a complete loser/a bit mental/have an extremely close bond with the fans to be a talented player and actively want to play under these relentless cunts.

Wenger is over there in his budgie smugglers so may have already made contact.

'Mathieu, ah av quart the tempteeng 'package' to offair to you non? hawhehawhehaw'

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

May be a Giggs but SSN released our response to this bid as "premature at best." Surely any normal club would deny it straight away but not us. As usual the club are putting a massive for sale sign up for our top players and sold to whoever has the most cash

May be a Giggs but SSN released our response to this bid as "premature at best." Surely any normal club would deny it straight away but not us. As usual the club are putting a massive for sale sign up for our top players and sold to whoever has the most cash

Aye seen that this morning.  Not a "he isn't for sale" from NUFC.  Made me chuckle.