Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Good job his name isn't Danny Simpson. Piss poor second half, hopefully he learns though.

Not the end of the world/his career here, but it was a poor display to say the least. Positionally terrible - needs much better discipline until he's better settled.

Guest bimpy474

After the first 20mins of the second half which Agbonawhore run him a bit, i thought he dealt with him ok, mainly by kicking him a lot, which i liked.

After giving the pen away he mentally collapsed. Good game to get under his belt though, shows how different two halves can be.

But his age, his experience, wanted some more grit from him, its what he's been brought in for. (It'll come)

After the first 20mins of the second half which Agbonawhore run him a bit, i thought he dealt with him ok, mainly but kicking him a lot, which i liked.

Fair assessment, he struggled at times and he didn't get a lot of protection. He wasn't great, but Agbonlahor's pace tests anybody.

Guest bimpy474

After the first 20mins of the second half which Agbonawhore run him a bit, i thought he dealt with him ok, mainly but kicking him a lot, which i liked.

Fair assessment, he struggled at times and he didn't get a lot of protection. He wasn't great, but Agbonlahor's pace tests anybody.

I thought he got rolled at first when awhore came on but settled a bit after that. Doesn't help when the manager gives the oppo the chance to mount wave after wave of attacks.

Guest bimpy474

That was never a penalty anyway, it was a dive. Take look later its just plain cheating like.

They were cheating all half. Weimann raked his studs down Jonas' leg too.

Which Colo gets a red against Liverpool for, when making no contact (ok intent like), and Clark should have had a red too.

That was never a penalty anyway, it was a dive. Take look later its just plain cheating like.

Which Colo gets a red against Liverpool for, when making no contact (ok intent like), and Clark should have had a red too.

Worst part is Jonas showed Mike Dean the gash on his leg and he was just like '...so?'

He made a naive mistake, now let's see that he learns from it and doesn't make it again. That was the thing I detested most of all about Simpson.

Then again, look at the manager. His record of making the same mistake twice doesn't bode well. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Worst part is Jonas showed Mike Dean the gash on his leg and he was just like '...so?'

And booked him, pathetic reffing, from a ref i quite like tbh. When i say like, i mean i hate least.

Even though it was a dive, he shouldn't even give the player the chance to dive there. Just wait until he's outside the area.

Thought he did well apart from that and once he got to grips with Agbonlahors pace.

And booked him, pathetic reffing, from a ref i quite like tbh. When i say like, i mean i hate least.

I think he got booked for acting like a twat tbf, which he did and Cabaye had to drag him to the ref after it was clear Jonas was just going to act like a petulant kid.

I think he got booked for acting like a twat tbf, which he did and Cabaye had to drag him to the ref after it was clear Jonas was just going to act like a petulant kid.

Someone rakes their studs down your leg and the ref does nothing you're going to go ape shit due to the sense of injustice.

Guest bimpy474

Someone rakes their studs down your leg and the ref does nothing you're going to go ape shit due to the sense of injustice.

Very true this, but he shouldn't abuse the ref it was understandable.

Fair enough he was angry but tell the ref you're pissed off, don't just walk off up the pitch ignoring numerous blasts of the whistle, you're going to get booked doing that and he did.

Thankfully Cabaye could see what was going on, stopped him and almost ripped his shirt dragging him back to the ref.