Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest bimpy474

You missed the most important tweet :aww:

#debuchy: l'equipe adds rb wants to join his mate #cabaye at #nufc. #lille felt 5 mill euro #nufc offer 'indecent', want 10

Cheers Better mate ;)

Hope we can get him, hard competing against Milan though.

Inter.

Pedant.

Must admit, I can't stand people calling Inter 'Milan' or Milan 'AC Milan'.

Isn't that what they're called? Only in England have I ever heard people mention "Milan" and mean AC Milan. Elsewhere in Europe people would ask you if you mean AC or Inter...

I wasnt particularly impressed with the standard of his defending during the euros

Am I the only not to be really impressed with his performance in Euros?

Really hate this kind of thing.

Urgh, agreed. He's about the absolute best we realistically can buy for that position.

Paul McIntosh ‏@mcintoshpaul

@davidmcrossan The main #NUFC bargaining chip these days seems to be offering cash up front, no instalments. Is that likely to sway Lille?

avid Crossan ‏@davidmcrossan

@mcintoshpaul #Lille have a new stadium for the new season, increased ticket sales + #Hazard money, but most clubs do like the ready cash

This is important on all our signings this summer. We can get players below the asking price because we pay up front.

Inter.

Pedant.

Isn't that what they're called? Only in England have I ever heard people mention "Milan" and mean AC Milan. Elsewhere in Europe people would ask you if you mean AC or Inter...

I'd call them Milan & Inter like. It's Internazionale and AC Milan. Dems just what they're called. I'm sure we wouldn't say it this way if it wasn't authentic.

Do we have an Italian around these parts?

Inter.

Pedant.

I'd call them Milan & Inter like. It's Internazionale and AC Milan. Dems just what they're called. I'm sure we wouldn't say it this way if it wasn't authentic.

Nixon apparently but he's not around any more.

Inter.

Pedant.

Marcotti calls them Milan/Inter on his tweets and shit. That's good enough for me. The dutch are all high and shit anyway, they don't know what they're shwaying.

Inter.

Pedant.

Marcotti calls them Milan/Inter on his tweets and s***. That's good enough for me. The dutch are all high and s*** anyway, they don't know what they're shwaying.

:lol:

Yep, that's why it's easier just to call them Inter and the other one Milan. Is the word 'Milan' even in Inter's club name?

I remember when Sir Bobby said he was "going to Inter Milan, getting a 2-2 draw in Inter Milan and we know we should have won in Inter Milan". It's always sounded weird and I don't think anyone says it outside of England.

It's Inter, simple.

Inter.

Pedant.

I'm elsewhere in Europe and I've never heard anyone refer to Inter as "Milan" around these parts. Only AC Milan are referred to as Milan.