Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

I can't blame any player for leaving us at the moment tbh. Why would you want to be at Newcastle? :(

Erm, front foot champagne football?

Ah, yes, well that. And we do have a lot of fret!

Dicing with relegation.

Debuchy was only ever bought on the cheap to flog high anyway.

AShley laying the market like a player.  Mean while NUFC die a little more,

The regimes arrogance and confidence in their rotten drifting plan will bite us in the arse very soon. You can't stay in this league without actively trying to improve. Be that getting a sure fire tub thumping drill instructor type to instill a work hard blood and thunder defensive regimen or searching for quality coaches and players at the going rate. We have none of those just a desperate, sycophantic egotistical arsehole.

The regimes arrogance and confidence in their rotten drifting plan will bite us in the arse very soon. You can't stay in this league without actively trying to improve. Be that getting a sure fire tub thumping drill instructor type to instill a work hard blood and thunder defensive regimen or searching for quality coaches and players at the going rate. We have none of those just a desperate, sycophantic egotistical arsehole.

Soon? Already has a long while ago.

Should never have jettisoned Aaron Hughes no frills but one of the most dependable and reliable defenders I've seen. Could have stayed here and become a hero if allowed.

Yep - I said that when the Scottish clown sold him for £1 million NINE years ago!

I remember having to get a BMI flight to the office, Teesside to Heathrow and sitting next to a girl who turned out to be Andy O'Briens girlfriend. They were on their way to Hawaii and got chatting to him when we got off, Hughes was just being sold at the time and AOB wasn't happy and said a few players weren't. He said he was well liked and good to have around and that it would cost the club about 5 mill to replace him.

Definitely an issue. We simply don't have a manager and staff that can motivate and organize good players let alone bad ones. Debuchy was always gone the minute cabs left. Shame we never even got to see the best of debuchy.

I doubt Raylor will be capable of playing at top flight level after his double injury, he's been through a lot and was far from our best player too.

he's 30 now and all, wasn't very fucking quick to start with, if he's anywhere near the first team next season we're in deep shit (deeper shit)

Guest neesy111

Still got Jonas, he can play at fullback.

He'll be sold or put in the reserves due him automatically getting a contract extension if he plays another game for us.

Guest bimpy474

So we value him at £9m but will only sell for £12m. Yet we refuse when teams resonably do the same when we want to buy.

Talk about want your cake and eat it, cunts.

We're a shitty feeder club, a testing ground, a vehicle.  We sign promising foreign players that are premiership untested, or with some previous physical ailment or some sort of suspect mental deficiency.  If they passes muster or rehabilitation we sell them on hopefully for a profit.  I don't even know why I even bother getting annoyed at all, should be use to it by now.

This club is atrocious now.