Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Doing my piece in now this tbh. Garcia obviously doing everything in his power to keep him, despite what he's coming out with to the press. Probably thinking the longer we draw out a search for a replacement increases the chance the player may change his mind.

Doing my piece in now this tbh. Garcia obviously doing everything in his power to keep him, despite what he's coming out with to the press. Probably thinking the longer we draw out a search for a replacement increases the chance the player may change his mind.

Nah, he is just pissed off he is going and being as big a prick as he can be.

Possibly. Suppose with all his best players going he's entitled to it.

Needs to understand his/Lille's place in the football food-chain. Right now, all his prized assets are leaving or want to leave. 

He can have Danny Simpson - the lad is a goal-line stopping machine.

Possibly. Suppose with all his best players going he's entitled to it.

Needs to understand his/Lille's place in the football food-chain. Right now, all his prized assets are leaving or want to leave. 

He can have Danny Simpson - the lad is a goal-line stopping machine.

So should we understand our place in the football food chain when Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd., etc. come calling for one of our players? They have every right to try to keep him or get as much money as possible out of us.

Guest ThievingMagpie

What an utter embarrassment of a statement that is.. :jesuswept:

idiot in not getting that we're not the massive world wide force we all believe we are shocker

that's not to say that we're forever banished to mid-table obscurity but we're on the mend it seems but it's clear we aren't one of the biggest clubs in the world and have quite a bit to go to get to that status, the lad was clearly suggesting that we shouldn't be having a strop when another club is angry we're trying to poach all their players and that we shouldn't be surprised if other clubs laugh at us if we throw a strop that they bid only £15m for one of our stars and that unsettles them causing them to agitate for a move.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Would be funny if he couldn't hack the prem and Simmo was the better option

Aye, that'd be f***ing hilarious.

No, just funny!

http://www.foot-anglais.com/actualite/premier-league/26878/debuchy-jouer-avec-cabaye-est-ma-priorite/

Presume thats either a Giggs or not a reputable website.  Havent translated it

My translation:

"I have decided 100%.  I want to leave Lille.  The coach wants me to stay, but I will not change my opinion.  I still want to go.  I want to try to go elsewhere."

"To play with Yohan Cabaye is one of my priorities.  Inter are also interested in signing me and already the clubs have been in contact.  It is not already the case.  Newcastle have proposed 5 million euros.  I don't know how much Lille want for me.  I am a defender, so they won't wait/expect for an extraordinary offer."

Guest Spiria

Garcia wants to find a player of the standing of Debuchy.

He (Debuchy) will not leave if they don't find the player they want.

Guest Spiria

Anyone else think they're not even really looking?

They try to let the time fly. With Debuchy it will maybe work, mayve not if he really really wants to leave.