Well done Newcastle United

LiquidAK

Guest NeilJ

It's been the most incredible season. A very likeable manager (again at last) and even more likeable players. When we've turned it on, we've played football like it should be played.

Ben Arfa, Cisse and Cabaye are just on a different planet, and they're actually ours.

Love this club. Love it.

Yeah there ours till the summer  :(

Guest firetotheworks

Outrageous season. Truly exceptional effort. To feel disappointed over not getting 3rd or 4th after the last match is really excellent. I just hope we can keep going into next season and improve again.

In all honesty, Alan Pardew and this side have restored my pride in Newcastle United and that spark for football that was fading.

What a season it's been for everyone, not just us. Best league in the world™

Limped over the line a bit but that shouldn't detract from a superb season. Qualifying for Europe in 5th place was beyond anything we imagined way back in August. Great effort from all concerned and thoroughly looking forward to next season already. :)

Guest neesy111

Well done to Everyone connected with the club.  For the 1st time in years I can rightly be proud of the management/players again.

Enjoy your summer hols, you've earned it.

Guest BooBoo

Great season, lots of positives. Everyone can be very proud.

Sorry to harp on, but I think overall our results against the top sides show that it will take a lot of work to replicate this season, without even considering cracking the top 4. We were generally very effective in dispatching the mid table and lower half sides and it will be tough to maintain such consistency next year.

Cup performances were poor again, I'd love to see us go on a decent cup run next season.