Bayern Munich 1-1 Chelsea - Chelsea win on pens - TRIFFIC

Mike

:lol: Drogba.

He is a good comedy character these days with his trolling dive displays, intermittent shitness mixed with nostalgic brilliance, running away from interviewer/camera after the cup final etc :lol:

Chelsea probs deserve to be level, but only because Bayern just haven't been good enough in the final third. Robben, Ribery and Gomez all really disappointing.

Who wants it more now though?

Ain't a hope in hell.

Chelsea probs deserve to be level, but only because Bayern just haven't been good enough in the final third. Robben, Ribery and Gomez all really disappointing.

Who wants it more now though?

Not a fucking chance :lol:

Wish I was watching this now, put three quid on Chelsea to win in extra time at 17-1. Sadly I'm in the Town Wall with the lass and no tellies.

wtf man, get yourself to a place with tv. will take you all of 20 seconds.

Wish I was watching this now, put three quid on Chelsea to win in extra time at 17-1. Sadly I'm in the Town Wall with the lass and no tellies.

This. Feign a grievance with the lass and go on a "break". Make up after pens :thup:

Oh - and how bad and biased is ITV's commentary? Know we should be used to it by now, but it's a feckin joke even by their standards!

I've been on the phone to my mum for the last hour so haven't really noticed Clive's commentary tonight :laugh:

This. Feign a grievance with the lass and go on a "break". Make up after pens :thup:

Love the feign a grievance thing :lol: