Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Bit sad to hear how downbeat Coventry fans are about what would happen to the money if it did happen. Football is a bit messed up.

That's a depressing board.

Guest Phil K

Seems f***ing s*** to be a Cov fan atm

They welcomed relegation with open arms.  It finally gave them something to talk about that was related to what happens on the pitch.

Utter s****.

They stayed in the top league through dirty tricks virtually every year.

The strokes they played on the makems (twice).....long overdue and they thoroughy deserve it.

My mates a Sunderland fan and he celebrates their demise.

But can't help but agree. They're only getting what dirty tricks deserve.

They welcomed relegation with open arms.  It finally gave them something to talk about that was related to what happens on the pitch.

Utter s****.

The strokes they played on the makems (twice).....long overdue and they thoroughy deserve it.

They were in the top tier for 34 years and they did it once. The second time had nothing to do with Coventry, save for they had to win their last 3 games to stay up. And the last one ,at home to the Champions , Everton ,was put back until after all other games had been completed, because Everton had the Cup Final and the Cup Winners Cup final to contest. I've lived in Coventry all my life, and even though I' have no time for the football club, this parennial cheating business is just a myth.

It's a club being sucked dry by its owners, who own merely a squad of players. No ground, no training facilities or any assets...they have been bled dry.

Utter s****.

The mackem thing makes me like 'em, tbh.

Utter s****.

The mackem thing makes me like 'em, tbh.

The 77-78 one is one I can say I witnessed. Me and my dear old fella never laughed so much at a game. They spent the last 20 minutes sitting on the pitch , passing the ball to each other, after it was apparent that a draw would keep both teams up, after the Mackems defeat at Everton was flashed on the scoreboard...it was very blatant, kicking off late so they would know what they had to do. Still if the Mackems hadn't lost then it wouldn't have happened that way.

Utter s****.

Is it?  I just guessed on the basis that Coventry had done nothing but float around the Championship for a decade up until their relegation.

Utter s****.

Is it?  I just guessed on the basis that Coventry had done nothing but float around the Championship for a decade up until their relegation.

Yeah, you'd rather get relegated than have an uneventful season.  :crazy2:

Irrespective of that, they don't talk about events on the pitch anyhow, just how much more SISU can take away from the club.

My cov supporting mate says he's their version of tiote. Would be a good under study to learn from cheick rather than replace him. No way can cov refuse our bid after being relegated.

Now that sounds promising, would be great to see another player with the Cheik mentality :tiote:

I hope Tiote stays here forever mind (which probably won't happen but a man can dream).

Guest Phil K

Utter s****.

They were in the top tier for 34 years and they did it once. The second time had nothing to do with Coventry, save for they had to win their last 3 games to stay up. And the last one ,at home to the Champions , Everton ,was put back until after all other games had been completed, because Everton had the Cup Final and the Cup Winners Cup final to contest. I've lived in Coventry all my life, and even though I' have no time for the football club, this parennial cheating business is just a myth.

It's a club being sucked dry by its owners, who own merely a squad of players. No ground, no training facilities or any assets...they have been bled dry.

No, they did it TWICE to Sunderland, and I can't recall, but I'm pretty sure they did it to someone else.

Their dirty tricks forced the FA to make sure all final games kicked off same day same time.

Due to their deliberately delaying playing champions Everton til all other games were finished previous week and Everton players wanted their holidays  :buck2:

Odd that Everton were twice at the centre of Coventry stroke pulling. No fault of theirs, just in the centre.

Another game Coventry delayed kick off - then Bristol City and Coventry passed the ball between them because the other teams final score was ANNOUNCED OVER PA (edit - someone says flashed on scoreboard. Might have been that)

They got their comeuppance in the end.

Cheats didn't prosper in the end, and thats what they were.

Guest Shaun

He looks like Tiote.

Watch out, that's a racist remark apparently :lol:

Younger, better looking brother.

http://i.imgur.com/X2xEG.jpg

Uncanny.

Utter s****.

No, they did it TWICE to Sunderland, and I can't recall, but I'm pretty sure they did it to someone else.

Their dirty tricks forced the FA to make sure all final games kicked off same day same time.

Due to their deliberately delaying playing champions Everton til all other games were finished previous week and Everton players wanted their holidays  :buck2:

Odd that Everton were twice at the centre of Coventry stroke pulling. No fault of theirs, just in the centre.

Another game Coventry delayed kick off - then Bristol City and Coventry passed the ball between them because the other teams final score was ANNOUNCED OVER PA (edit - someone says flashed on scoreboard. Might have been that)

They got their comeuppance in the end.

Cheats didn't prosper in the end, and thats what they were.

They didn't deliberately delay the Everton fixture, as I've told you, it was delayed because Everton qualified for the Cup Winners Cup final. I t wasn't down to Coventry that all last day fixtures kicked off at the same time, that was started in the 90's way after Coventry's miraculous escape of 1985.

They didn't contribute much to the top flight over their 30 odd years in it, often fighting relegation, but to say they cheated is ridiculous. As I say, the 77-78 occasion wouldn't have happened if the Mackems hadn't lost at Everton, but they in their wisdom decide to blame anybody but themselves.

Sounds like a really nice lad with the right attitude and a fair bit of talent, quite excited after reading that article :lol:

Plus his hair instantly makes him an awesome footballer, not to mention his name.

Sounds like a really nice lad with the right attitude and a fair bit of talent, quite excited after reading that article :lol:

Plus his hair instantly makes him an awesome footballer, not to mention his name.

Not really seen much of him but excited about this for those reasons.