Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Plenty games in Europe, a good amount of Premier League time, I think we've handled him well this year. Settled into the club now, possibly a loan move in the summer, it's been a good season for him.

• 4 weeks later...

Why the random hate? Seen a few absolutely laying into him yet he played in a class ball over the top for Cisse who miscontrolled then played another quality ball in where Cisse scored but was marginally offside.

Please don't tell me it's because of two bits of poor control?

PLEASE don't tell me it's because Marveaux and Ben Arfa didn't start :lol:

Why the random hate? Seen a few absolutely laying into him yet he played in a class ball over the top for Cisse who miscontrolled then played another quality ball in where Cisse scored but was marginally offside.

No, just people entrenched in their views because they had a pop at him before the match. Rather continue defending their stance than objectively comment on what they see.

He's been fine, developing nicely. Playing in an unfamiliar position and created two goal scoring opportunities from the right wing. More than Obertan would have :lol:

No, just people entrenched in their views because they had a pop at him before the match. Rather continue defending their stance than objectively comment on what they see.

He's been fine, developing nicely. Playing in an unfamiliar position and created two goal scoring opportunities from the right wing. More than Obertan would have :lol:

:thup:

Didn't see the posts pre-match, not sure how anyone could have something against the lad. 19 years old, not the finished article yet but has looked very decent on a few occasions. Mental :lol: