Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Tim Fisher, chief executive of Coventry City, said: "Gael is a great talent and we would, obviously, have liked him to stay here at Coventry.

"But when the Premier League comes calling - particularly a club the size of Newcastle United - it becomes increasingly difficult to stand in the player's way.

"We would have liked him to have developed further here at Coventry City but that wasn't to be so we have acted in the best interests of the club and have agreed a fee that we feel reflects his value.

"All of the money will be reinvested across the entire football side of the business - from youth development to the first team.

"Finally, we would like to wish Gael all the very best for the future."

:memeyeah:

Mentions god about 20 times in his interview as well.  Definitely doesn't seem like the type to go out on the piss :thup:

Yep, unfortunately being religious demonstrates a lack of reasoned thinking and a worrying faith in the supernatural.

(only joking all you theists out there)

Seems like a promising talent. My only worry is WD being in charge of the Development Squad. Not sure what this fella brings to the table like.

Welcome aboard Biggi.

Here's a question for yer...

Can you imagine after speaking with Donachie actually offering him a contract and employing the bloke? I think I'd barely make it through the small talk before launching myself off of the nearest cliff to escape his nasal Scottish 'paranoid android' drone.

Therefore, we must conclude that oor Willie is one mutherfuker of a reserve team manager and a coach extraordinaire. Yes?