Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Ive liked the look of Amalfitano the times I saw him in pre-season. Why isnt he getting time ahead of Obertan? Otherwise I do agree with Dyeyzzon.

I had the same thought.  Something along the lines of:

Tiote

Cabaye

Amalfitano            Marveaux

Hatem

Cisse

Similar thoughts on Amalfitano, surprised he didn't get more time on Thursday. That said the one with more than his fair share of head has been alright the last 2-3 games and is definitely trying to use his ridiculous pace more.

As for Bigi I am genuinely tempted to get his name on my shirt, haven't done that for years (given I am an adult) but he really is becoming a real favourite very quickly.

He just fills you with more confidence than any of the other youngsters we would bring on. Still not perfect but you know he'd give his all.

I was worried when he came on. He's looked a bit too over enthusiastic in the few times I've seen him previously and thought it would be too much for him a this stage but by the end I was clapping him off the pitch. I'm sure he didn't want the game to end.

Not sure how he'd have fared in the first half though.

I kept on reminding myself "This guy is 18" because he played like someone with a lot more experience. Someone else said it the other day, but even after his first few iffy passes he never stopped asking for the ball and never hid, which is very encouraging.

Dat block, also. Glad MOTD highlighted how good it was.

Yeah was worried the crowd might get on his back after a few wayward passes and some truly awful freekicks the other night, but for an 18 year old really has come in and done well. Think he'll definitely grow in confidence as he goes on and playing/training with Tiote can only bring him on. A lot of press and fans haven't said much about our signings this past window but he's one I'm really happy we got in.

Think he had a terrific debut tbf. was neat and tidy and the ball all the time picking out players for passes in good position all the time. Alot of the time he forced the villa game out wide where they didn't really want to be aswell. And he's 18, by the time he's getting 23-24 he will be a class player. Allready ahead of the likes of Gosling for me.

Similar thoughts on Amalfitano, surprised he didn't get more time on Thursday. That said the one with more than his fair share of head has been alright the last 2-3 games and is definitely trying to use his ridiculous pace more.

As for Bigi I am genuinely tempted to get his name on my shirt, haven't done that for years (given I am an adult) but he really is becoming a real favourite very quickly.

:naughty:

Some arsehole behind me had a go at him for just about everything, total silence when he put in that block.

His wife was the funniest.

Her "this referee must be from London"

Him "why is that?"

Her "because he's got it in for us and siding with them"

Him "........"

Me "muhahaha"