2012/13 fixtures - First match: Spurs (H) moved to 5.30pm for ESPN

Stifler

Still a while to go and although we can't list the fixtures we are allowed to discuss a couple of key date ones.

Anyway I've heard that in a test round we came up with QPR (A), Boxing day was Man Utd (A) and last day of the season was Reading (H).

Sunderland play West Ham (H) on the first day of the season, on Boxing day they have Wigan (H) and end the season Arsenal (A).

Hope we're away first game of the season. Tend to think there's more pressure on when we're at home on the first day. Can't remember the last time we played well on the first day of the season at SJP. 4-0 West Ham under Sir Bobby?

Every year somebody has the right fixtures in advance, the problem is about 400 people have bollocks ones. Then everybody knows an hour before they're due. Then Yorkie gets banned.

:lol:

Every year somebody has the right fixtures in advance, the problem is about 400 people have bollocks ones. Then everybody knows an hour before they're due. Then Yorkie gets banned.

Like I said this was just ones that came out in a test. It was passed onto the clubs and police forces and they determine if and where any changes might occur. Some seasons the test ones are similar to the real ones, other times they have to be totally re-done.

Sunderland play West Ham (H) on the first day of the season

Wonder if Sky would of billed this one up as "KICKING THE SEASON OF WITH A CUNT OFF" Feat: Big Sam, Brady, Sullivan, Gold, Noble, O'Neil, Bramble, Bardsley, McClean, Richardson & the King Of Cunts Lee Cattsformelikemole

About two weeks until they're out.

Fixtures start getting produced as soon as all the clubs in the leagues are known. Clubs are asked for any needs they have, I.E. if one club wants to be paired with another club so when they are home the other club is home or the other club is away when one is at home, this can cross leagues as well. They then come up with the best possible list, the one where those fixtures come from then they are handed to the police forces and clubs to see if they match their criteria.

It's weird how it works out, apparently Gillingham are chain linked with clubs like Portsmouth and Southampton in what fixtures they can have. So a team a hundred miles or so away in a different league can affect when and where you play your matches. It's crazy.

it's that time of year again that someone needs to linky to that for a giggle.

it's that time of year again that someone needs to linky to that for a giggle.

No, not necessary. For educational purposes, i'll allow, at a push...

I thought they couldn't license them any more anyway?

Just what I was thinking.

I haven't seen word on what is going to happen since the ruling happened. I can't believe the wankers who have been making a shitload of cash off them will simply sit back and allow their business to be made completely obsolete, which means appeals. Until we know some more, the existing rules on here continue to apply.

The opening weekend normally has matches with a nice backstory:

- Last year we had the same match that gave us 4-4,

- Our first Allardyce match was back at Bolton,

- First match in the Championship was against another relegated team.

...so where's the story this year? I'm going with Norwich at SJP, for Hughton's return.

Guest Geordiesned

Yeah, I know. They're out in about two weeks.

Released on 18th June; week on Monday.

Guest Geordiesned

I'll be looking out for all games around the Easter period as I'll be in Australia so praying we haven't got the Mackems at home around then.

Hope we get Everton (h) and (a), Wigan (h) and (a) as our first four fixtures. Earlier the better :snod:

:lol: Like a Fifa style bug.

Like next year's start will be any different to this year. :okay: