2012/13 fixtures - First match: Spurs (H) moved to 5.30pm for ESPN

Stifler

Guest neesy111

The pattern of games is similar i.e. when home/away games are played is almost identical apart from last game.  What a hard xmas!

2013 looks good.

Really the only concerns are that the top teams are generally bunched together, but last season showed that if we nick a couple of points and come out of those batches in a reasonable position we can really push on.

Tough start, one positive though. If we come through the 1st 4 fixtures with a good points tally we won't have any of that daft "they haven't been tested yet" kind of shit. Even though not an easy start it could have been much worse.

I would take WLWD out of the 1st 4. And who knows how new Chelsea will gel together but I am assuming they'll be more challenging for the title next season than challenging for top 4.

Guest Roger Kint

Any links to the whole list?

nufc.com

Edit you mean everyones? Sky sports site will or most newspaper sites

At least both Everton games are done before they get good again. We tend to struggle on Boxing Day so may as well combine that with a hard game. Derby games are nicely spread apart too.

But yes, the first two games are evil.

Fixture list looks a lot harder now because we can't really be sure who aside from the two Manchester clubs (and probably Chelsea) will actually be good next season. Any of Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, or Everton could turn out to be really difficult games for us.

Guest Roger Kint

Not you at home in mid September again ffs.

Could be worse, Liverpool have a nasty start. Justice for the fixture computer.

Guest Roger Kint

bugger, girl 1 wont be happy as we are on hols for the first game. just have to hope it's on tele.

end of the season from late feb look a very decent run in.

I get home from Mexico at 7am that day. Knowing my luck it will be 12.45 Saturday instead of being pushed back to Sunday

Fixtures similar to last season, apart from Man Utd and Arsenal away consecutively, I wouldn't say we have any particular tricky spell of teams one after another (i,e, for 3-5 games). Our end of season run-in also looks quite good.

Pleased. :smugdog: