Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Guest BooBoo

I'd have rather kept Danny Guthrie tbh.

I'll give this lad a chance but I've seen nothing in his game so far than "make easy 5 yards pass".

I'd have rather kept Danny Guthrie tbh.

I'll give this lad a chance but I've seen nothing in his game so far than "make easy 5 yards pass".

As of right now, i agree. Seen nowt from Anita so far but it's early days.

Guest BooBoo

Can't beleive people are slagging him. Will be very useful this season.

It's not slagging, it's criticism and is justified. He just looks such a bog standard player so far. I've not seen anything from him to suggest we should have spent that amount on him.

Ridiculous, the game was over when he came on and he's not a game changer anyway he was bought to help us control games better ( at least in the long term anyway)

When we actually start passing the ball instead of hoofing non stop and start playing 3 in midfield then we can judge him.

Plus he just got here ffs.

Can't beleive people are slagging him. Will be very useful this season.

It's not slagging, it's criticism and is justified. He just looks such a bog standard player so far. I've not seen anything from him to suggest we should have spent that amount on him.

I don't think it is justified tbh. It must be fairly difficult to come from a team that plays passing football to a team that defends in depth then looks for the long ball as an outlet. Especially for someone whose played in Holland til now.

Guest BooBoo

Said before its like he doesn't have a proper role.  Just fills in wherever needed which means he hasn't had time to concentrate in playing in a certain position.

Never a good thing to be a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none.

Unfortunately I think that's why we bought him, because we thought he could slot in anywhere.

Anita will be good for us but i agree that he was poor today.

Your acting like he played the whole game, he came on once the game was already over.....

No one is judging Bigi but we are judging Anita i wonder why  :rolleyes:

it obviously because he is black