Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

• 1 month later...

For his sake I hope he goes. But will all the stupid cunts even notice that NUFC have forced out another very gifted player at the expense of mediocrity? Will they fuck. All people in this country care about is what Brendan Rodgers has to say and how much possession Liverpool had. Fucking hate English football.

Guest firetotheworks

All a lot of our fans care about is sliding tackles that go out for thrown ins, that's why we're so far behind everyone else. Our entire culture is swathed in an archaic brand of football, stubbornly held dear as being right. I hate traditional English football.

Hopeless again today. The game just seems to pass him by.

Quite easy when you have that ginger c*** next to him.

We only signed the ginger c*** in the summer. Anita has done nothing of note since he signed for us including when he's had the likes of Cabaye alongside him. Just not good enough.

Hopeless again today. The game just seems to pass him by.

Quite easy when you have that ginger c*** next to him.

We only signed the ginger c*** in the summer. Anita has done nothing of note since he signed for us including when he's had the likes of Cabaye alongside him. Just not good enough.

Team doesn't want to keep the ball. It's thoroughly pointless him being here. He could offer a lot but we will never have the correct set up here. Chronically mismanaged.

Poor today. Hardly been given a run of games to build any form so is harsh to be too critical, but unfortunately for a player who Pardew doesn't like to succeed they must be absolutely fucking amazing or to be benched for some shit player Pardew secretly wants to fuck.

Guest neesy111

I know it's not the done thing to criticise Anita on here as this is the only place you'll find people who actually rate him but he's dog sh*t in all fairness. The lack of posts about him after today's game speaks volumes.

That's quite a heap of dogshite that.

I know it's not the done thing to criticise Anita on here as this is the only place you'll find people who actually rate him but he's dog sh*t in all fairness. The lack of posts about him after today's game speaks volumes.

That's quite a heap of dogshite that.

Read through this topic and you'll realise it's actually you who is talking dogshite.

What difference does it make if an opinion is on here?  :lol:

No difference. Just an observation. He's hopeless but gets more support on here than anywhere else. The first part is my opinion, the second part is fact.

I'm not totally convinced by him but seen enough to rate him over Tiote who is useless at the moment. However today he didn't show and he is completely unsuited for our style of play under Pardew however (he can pass the fucking ball)

What difference does it make if an opinion is on here?  :lol:

No difference. Just an observation. He's hopeless but gets more support on here than anywhere else. The first part is my opinion, the second part is fact.

That's cute.