Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

That was the area I thought they'd do us, he held up very well. Montero was poor mind.

Couldn't believe the yellow card that Mbemba got when Montero basically jumped into him.

Played well defensively. Played at least one suicide pass and was helped by their inability to cross, but out of his natural position can't really be faulted.

As mentioned his recovery pace definitely helped, but I also liked the fact that he didn't overcommit.

Did well today .  Both him and Townsend look fairly  solid down the right.  making Swansea  ineffective down thier side. Not the greatest  fan of Anita , credit to him yesterday  though.

There was a moment in the 2nd half where we had a throw in our half down by his side. The ball went out and instead of chasing to pick up the ball, he went towards the dugout and listened to Rafa's instruction. Made me appreciate seeing little things like that and knowing some players atleast listen to the manager. Jonjo had to be pulled by Rafa twice during Sissoko's goal celebration to get instructions across.