Official: Daniel Sturridge is injured

TRC

Well id be really happy if this comes off but like Neesy says, we will need someone else to go with him.

We just need someone who can take those chances we create, it would lift us up immensely.

Would be potentially an excellent move. Needs to be motivated and stay clear of injuries though, which is a big gamble.

As long as God hasn't told him he's going to hell for playing for Newcastle we should be alright.

Don't think he speaks to Robbie Fowler

Guest firetotheworks

Hopefully there's a clause in his contract preventing him doing that stupid dance when he scores

He can do it while ridin' iz if it keeps us up tbh. I'd do that for all of you, just so you know.

Even if this comes off I'd still want another striker given Sturridges injury record.

On the 0lus side I've wanted him here since he was at Bolton.

According to Caulkin no other striker would be coming in if we get him

Can't believe people are actually turning their noses up at Sturridge in our position. :lol:

No one's turning their nose up. What use is he however if he were to make about 3 appearances for us and spend the rest of the time injured? His dreadful fitness record is a genuine concern, but I'm fairly certain Rafa will have dug deep to know enough if he's strong enough to play at least 10 games for us.

Guest firetotheworks

Can't believe people are actually turning their noses up at Sturridge in our position. [emoji38]

I think it's just the understandably cynical default of It Won't Happen/It'll Be A Disaster that every Newcastle fan resorts to.

Can't believe people are actually turning their noses up at Sturridge in our position. :lol:

No one's turning their nose up. What use is he however if he were to make about 3 appearances for us and spend the rest of the time injured?

If those 3 appearances are wins for us then every use.