Official: Daniel Sturridge is injured

TRC

Without attempting to sound like a complete cunt, I wouldn't call loaning a player for a few months a huge statement of intent tbh. :lol:

Tbf, in terms of a relegation battle it probably is imo.

Guest neesy111

Without attempting to sound like a complete cunt, I wouldn't call loaning a player for a few months a huge statement of intent tbh. :lol:

It's a bandage fix for a gaping wound, will do for now but won't fix it long term.

MA adds that deal up and realizes it's cheaper than forking out 20m on a striker right now :lol: f***ing prick.

He totally did get his calculator out like.  :lol:

One of those huge one's with the big buttons that only his fat kebab fingers can use.

Yeah, just wait for the wage negotiations to unravel it all.

Is it shite, "a statement of intent" = loaning a striker who can't play for Liverpool... and agreeing to pay his wages ! Oooohh!

His lack of wanting to fork out on permanent signings is still giving me hope of the takeover being on... double edged sword maybe.

It's a bandage fix for a gaping wound, will do for now but won't fix it long term.

Well that's kind of the point, need someone to sort out this season, and Sturidge could be that person.