The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Everton captain Phil Neville after the Spaniard took a clear lead in the goalscorers chart on Twitter: "Michu signing of the season so far???"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0h59l1ORm1r0q2j0o2_500.png

I'd sell limbs to have Hughton back in charge. :(

Great move by Dekka wasn't it?

I'm really pleased for Hughton. Good guy and did not deserve the way he was treated.

Dekka wanted to move in another direction. What direction was that then?

Qualify for Europe? but hey jerk that knee.

Who's jerking knees? I've said Hughton is a far superior coach and manager all along. Pardew has it all to prove to show that last year wasn't the exception to the rule while Hughton has had three jobs and done incredibly well at each so far and never had a penny to spend at any of them.

Nothing in football pisses me off as much as Newcastle being onto a good thing and fucking it up. I've only just got over Craig Bellamy.

I'd sell limbs to have Hughton back in charge. :(

Great move by Dekka wasn't it?

I'm really pleased for Hughton. Good guy and did not deserve the way he was treated.

Dekka wanted to move in another direction. What direction was that then?

Ashley was struggling to angle his head downward far enough to see the ball on the pitch due to the multitude of extra chins he had.  Dekka decided to get someone in who would ensure the ball was on a level with the directors box for as much of the game as possible to save him this terrible inconvenience.

Oliver Dolt on the mark again

Oliver Holt ‏@OllieHolt22

Sunderland in real trouble now. Ellis Short didn't really back O'Neill in the summer. Obvious that he needs to do that in January

Eh?!

Nothing in football pisses me off as much as Newcastle being onto a good thing and f***ing it up.

On that subject, probably the most unforgivable things Ashley and Llambo have done is force out 2 managers who were doing well and who we loved just to appoint their friends. There's not an argument in the world which could convince me Kinnear and Pardew were appointed based on talent or track record.

Who's jerking knees? I've said Hughton is a far superior coach and manager all along. Pardew has it all to prove to show that last year wasn't the exception to the rule while Hughton has had three jobs and done incredibly well at each so far and never had a penny to spend at any of them.

Nothing in football pisses me off as much as Newcastle being onto a good thing and f***ing it up. I've only just got over Craig Bellamy.

I'll never get over Bellend.... 100% tw*t, but gave his all for us and a real game-changer. Suarez without the teeth/diving/cheating/racism.

Nothing in football pisses me off as much as Newcastle being onto a good thing and f***ing it up. I've only just got over Craig Bellamy.

I'll never get over Bellend.... 100% tw*t, but gave his all for us and a real game-changer. Suarez without the teeth/diving/cheating/racism.

He had a set of gnashers too tbf! Agree with sentiment though. Electrifying player.

Nothing in football pisses me off as much as Newcastle being onto a good thing and f***ing it up.

On that subject, probably the most unforgivable things Ashley and Llambo have done is force out 2 managers who were doing well and who we loved just to appoint their friends. There's not an argument in the world which could convince me Kinnear and Pardew were appointed based on talent or track record.

Agree