The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Arteta has really impressed me more than I expected at Arsenal. I mean I always knew that he was a very good player, but more by how much of a leader he appears to be.

Playing more of a holding role now too, and doing a hell of a job at it.

If Diaby stays fit he will have a huge season.

Has greater potential than Song IMO.

PLaying every week will be great for him.

I think I've been hearing that tune since 2007. And it never happens.

Yeah because he's never been fit, nor has he ever been a certain fixture in the first team until now.

The guy has looked very very impressive so far this season. Does a lot of things Song can't on the ball.

Talented player.

Arteta has really impressed me more than I expected at Arsenal. I mean I always knew that he was a very good player, but more by how much of a leader he appears to be.

Great player, a bit sad that he'll go out without being a part of the Spanish side of the past years.

Diaby has been the best player on the pitch so far IMO.

Definitely. Just find it funny talking about his potential when he must be about 26 by now.

He's impressing himself well, but Cazorla and Arteta are linking nicely too.

Good match.

Great player, a bit sad that he'll go out without being a part of the Spanish side of the past years.

He's got to be eligible for England by now, though.

If Diaby stays fit he will have a huge season.

Has greater potential than Song IMO.

PLaying every week will be great for him.

I think I've been hearing that tune since 2007. And it never happens.

Yeah because he's never been fit, nor has he ever been a certain fixture in the first team until now.

The guy has looked very very impressive so far this season. Does a lot of things Song can't on the ball.

Talented player.

He's 26 now, though. One shouldn't have "potential" at this age. I agree he has talent, but the mental side of the game deserts him, not only injuries.