The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Looking like two poor choices thus far from Rovers and Wolves to go Norwad.

Want Blackburn to come back up n all due the quality of the awayday. Fuck Cardiff, Palace et al.

Berg is an absolute shitturd of a person and a manager. Can't stand him.

Solbakken is actually quite talented, would be sad if he gets sacked before he gets to put his mark on the Wolves side. Think he's suffering from players wanting to be elsewhere as well as not used to his mentality and style of play. They'll improve if he can do some wheeling and dealing in January.

Looking like two poor choices thus far from Rovers and Wolves to go Norwad.

Want Blackburn to come back up n all due the quality of the awayday. Fuck Cardiff, Palace et al.

Berg is an absolute shitturd of a person and a manager. Can't stand him.

Solbakken is actually quite talented, would be sad if he gets sacked before he gets to put his mark on the Wolves side. Think he's suffering from players wanting to be elsewhere as well as not used to his mentality and style of play. They'll improve if he can do some wheeling and dealing in January.

Really? I know it's a been a bit up and down but I can't imagine there are any other Wolves players wanting a move as none of them are good enough for a step back up.

I'm not against him, in fact I like that a team has gone left-field instead of appointing some knacker failure, but he's under massive pressure and he isn't delivering IMO so far.

No lunchtime or evening PL fixture tomorrow. What the fuck is this?

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU- I've got no money and was looking forward to a quiet day watching football.

Got the place to myself tomorrow n all. I feel your pain. Thought mackems shame would be on at least. Pah.

Delusional comments throughout last season, stubborn enough to show up at the training ground after he "resigned." Should've taken the hint once he needed a bodyguard to protect him from his own fans. Never had the qualifications and to top it off was bald.