The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Oh and Team GB's defending has been quite shit.

It's to be expected given 2 of them are out of position and they've no real playing together experience but they should have been working on this in training way more.

Oh and Team GB's defending has been quite s***.

It's to be expected given 2 of them are out of position and they've no real playing together experience but they should have been working on this in training way more.

I recommend Pearce puts on another left back.

Need a better striker on than Sturridge.  Someone who is able to get involved in the play around the final third.

Need to drop the s*** players like Rose and Bellamy also.

Thought Sturridge looked alright. There's nowt coming from midfield mind.

Guest bimpy474

Hulk will be unreal in the PL, if Chelsea sign him (because he's mint, not like he'd be shit for another team)

He is good but also a massive fairy, called me old fashioned but i like my Hulk to be mean angry and mostly green, but never a fairy who rolls around at the slightest touch.

Crooksy's ganna have a connery if he doesn't calm down...

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4tPAnRrAwU2Zo8-LDiR7n_sCxWFqFChCVCxWqilfjrj7amHdcI8jicBd3Jw

A connery you shay yesh?

Need a better striker on than Sturridge.  Someone who is able to get involved in the play around the final third.

Need to drop the shit players like Rose and Bellamy also.

Not really Sturridge's fault. His best work is out wide, but he's been asked to play as a central striker. We're not getting anyone into that area.

On the plus side, it's good to see us at least try and pass the ball.

Hes definitely worth 60m VI. And you should dream of signing him, without him your team will just be 2nd best in Spain :yao:

Calm down son it's a friendly against a made up team of shit players.