The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

We're scored 4+ goals three times under Pardew, in 78 league matches. All were in his first 15 matches.

What while the team was still under influence of Hoots management.

Hmmm....interdasting.

We haven't scored more than three since 2nd April 2011; 4-1 vs Wolves at SJP.

Guest bimpy474

We're scored 4+ goals three times under Pardew, in 78 league matches. All were in his first 15 matches.

What while the team was still under influence of Hoots management.

Hmmm....interdasting.

We haven't scored more than three since 2nd April 2011; 4-1 vs Wolves at SJP.

I know and people wonder why some of us are questioning Pardew's ability or shitness as prefer to call it.

If i was Villa i would just remember last week and the battering of Liverpool, and scoring the best goal of the season so far.

Today's game is a pretty good indication of what's wrong with football these days.

Guest bimpy474

I don't think we'd ever put a performance like what Villa did today mind.  Small crumb of comfort.

Aye, we wouldn't have gone forward at all and took the 3-0 defeat.

Not sure what to make of that, at least kept trying to score.......funny as feck as it was.

Guest bimpy474

If i was Villa i would just remember last week and the battering of Liverpool, and scoring the best goal of the season so far.

Today's game is a pretty good indication of what's wrong with football these days.

Money.....:(

Aye. Wasn't sure whether to be entertained or sickened.

Plumped for entertained in the end - sorry Villa!