The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Sick of the mackems getting points off teams like this while we constantly console ourselves with "positives" in defeat because "we were never expecting to beat them anyway"

Southampton might take three points from the Britannia but doubt they'll take as many positives as we did.

I'm on a roll today, it's because I've forgotten what it's like to come from behind. :lol:

We're going to get absolutely murdered tonight like, no question. :shifty:

Sick of the mackems getting points off teams like this while we constantly console ourselves with "positives" in defeat because "we were never expecting to beat them anyway"

Southampton might take three points from the Britannia but doubt they'll take as many positives as we did.

I'm on a roll today, it's because I've forgotten what it's like to come from behind. :lol:

We're going to get absolutely murdered tonight like, no question. :shifty:

I love you really. :lol:

:lol: I wonder who Nasri beat the s*** out of to give him this much bravado.

Bassong would destroy him :lol:

:lol: I don't get it. Can a French dude have a Napoleon complex? You don't see Germans trying to bring back the Hitler stache.

:lol: Trying to compare something abstract with human whiskers. 

Well done.

:lol: But I mean...if you have a German friend, and he shows up with the Hitler. Everything stops. Instant intervention. He should know better, and all that.

A little French dude with anger issues, you'd think that would be an immediate spot.

You don't see me chopping down cherry trees and beating the shit out of Native Americans.

Much obliged sah.  :icon_salut: