The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest VanBarduck

Really like Diaby, just a shame that he's made of paper. Interested to see how he gets on here.

He could be up there with Yaya Touré , if he wasn't injured so much over the past few years

:thup:

Very rare type of player, but one of my favourites (hence my love for Yaya and Diame as well).

He was absolutely fantastic away at Anfield for them earlier in the season. Exactly the type of player we've missed at times this season, yesterday being a prime example of that. Having somebody drive us forward from midfield.

Guest Roger Kint

Liverpool fan on my FB whinging that 'Howard Webb lets Man Utd get away with yet another dodgy goal today, its disgraceful that they get all the breaks' Mansfield officially forgotten  :uglystupid2:

:thup:

Very rare type of player, but one of my favourites (hence my love for Yaya and Diame as well).

He was absolutely fantastic away at Anfield for them earlier in the season. Exactly the type of player we've missed at times this season, yesterday being a prime example of that. Having somebody drive us forward from midfield.

Without his injuries he had the potential to be the absolute complete midfielder. Shame really.