Cardiff City 4 - 1 Newcastle United - 11/08/12

Guest BooBoo

Guest Realist

Don't know what's the genuine Pards and the parody these days. :yao:

Clearly fake pards.  Real pards would have started that 2nd sentence "We was"

Don't quite understand the resting of Cisse and Ba who weren't involved against Hartlepool? Maybe a behind closed doors game this week for the big guns?

They are on international duty midweek.

Ah right. Cheers.

Guest bimpy474

Don't quite understand the resting of Cisse and Ba who weren't involved against Hartlepool? Maybe a behind closed doors game this week for the big guns?

Checked that and i cant find a fixture for Senegal this week coming, which if true makes it baffling they didn't get a run out today.

Checked that and i cant find a fixture for Senegal this week coming, which if true makes it baffling they didn't get a run out today.

Playing against Burkina Faso.

Guest bimpy474

Playing against Burkina Faso.

Ahh right cheers mate, makes sense they didn't play today then.

Guest Realist

What the hell happened here?

We were shite today in a preseason friendly and a lot of people used that as an amplifier to their worries about lack of transfer activity, though the two aren't really related. 

I think more annoying than the knee jerkers are the "don't worry about a thing, it'll be all right on the night" gang.

That's probably because you are one of the knee jerkers though.

:lol:

Am I bollocks man, ive been dissatisfied all summer. Today's just underlined what I've felt all pre season tbh.

HOW many gold medals for Team GB?

What the hell happened here?

We were s**** today in a preseason friendly and a lot of people used that as an amplifier to their worries about lack of transfer activity, though the two aren't really related. 

They kind of are when it's the last friendly before an opener against Spurs.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Pardew not happy in NUFCTV interview

We got found out

Missing big hitters

Only bright note was Campbell

Guest BooBoo

We got found out

Missing big hitters

I'm glad if he's issued a bit of a bollocking. Friendly or not, we shouldn't be losing 4-1 to bloody Cardiff.

Yea suggested that the attitude might not have been quite right, maybe because the 'big hitters' weren't in the dressing room. Said perhaps some of the players turned up and assumed we would win because we are a premier league side. Refreshing to hear him say that. If anything, may make him lean towards turning to Cabaye and Hatem in midfield next week.

We got found out

Missing big hitters

I'm glad if he's issued a bit of a bollocking. Friendly or not, we shouldn't be losing 4-1 to bloody Cardiff.

This.

But with playing so many of todays player quite regularly (because we have to) it will always happen ones in a while, like last season.

To be fair to Pardew I think he's very honest with his interviews in terms of performance. I don't remember too often when he says we played well when we don't.

Yep nothing more infuriating than a manager telling you the team was unlucky/played well etc when they were shite.

Souness was canny good at it like.

To be fair to Pardew I think he's very honest with his interviews in terms of performance. I don't remember too often when he says we played well when we don't.

Yep nothing more infuriating than a manager telling you the team was unlucky/played well etc when they were s****.

Souness was canny good at it like.

Wenger calling.

Guest BooBoo

No matter how shite Liverpool were last seasn, that nugget Dalglish always wittered on about "no having that wee bit o luck"

Tit.