Newcastle v Spurs - Pre-match thread (18/08/12 at 5.30pm) Live on ESPN

bowlingcrofty

So the squad will be:

Krul, Harper, Simpson, S.Taylor, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon, R.Taylor, Tiote, Anita, Gosling, Marveaux, Obertan, Tiote, Cabaye, Shola, Ba, Cisse

Has Pardiola cloned him?

train from london at half 8 :(

I'm going tonight at 7, psyched.

How old are you Ian? I always imagine you to be in your mid 30's but then you say things like 'phyched' so it throws me off.

:lol:

I am 30, but despite life's slings and arrows I am still capable of getting excited about things.

Think he means the word more than the context. I associate that with people who are say under 22 or so too, a lot of these american words.

I thought it was out of date TBH, happy to know it's associated with young whipper-snappers.

Team news in under 24hrs. :snod:

THAT feeling leading up to the announcing of the starting 11 is a nervy stomach-turning affair. Dread it each and every week when there a few doubts.  But I'll say I'm so thrilled those feelings are back. 

.com says

Squad: Both Fabricio Coloccini and Papiss Cisse are expected to be available, along with new boy Vurnon Anita. Demba Ba (shin) remains doubtful while Sammy Ameobi is still sidelined.

Yohan Cabaye, Cheick Tiote and Hatem Ben Arfa took at least some part in training on Thursday but it remains to be seen whether they are deemed fit enough to feature on Saturday.

???

Are these squad lists confirmed?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/aug/17/squad-sheets-newcastle-united-tottenham-hotspur

If so Ben Arfa is there, along with everyone else.

Confirmed for tomorrow? There are 18 players on that subs from list. I don't think we'd get away with taking 18 subs, it's just our squad.

Oh so they are just guessing then? i asked because i honestly didn't have a clue if it's confirmed squad for the game or just them guessing at what we will pick.