Alan Pardew

Dave

Three league games to turn it around/save his job imho. Needs 7 points from next three.

I don't think we can afford to take that risk

We have more chance of losing all 3 than getting 7 points with Pardew in charge.

Guest Eggenberger

Pardew yelling for fouls when Fellaini is brushing off our midfielders... there really is no plan B with this guy.

Just don't know what Pardew has on Ashley. Any other manager at any other club would be sacked for results like this.

At the end of the day, if we stay up - it's all cushty to Ashley. I get the feeling that any real success is nothing more than a bonus.

What really grinds on my nuts is his piss poor excuse for playing Cisse out wide again. Not enough preparation time my ass. It's a pathetic excuse from someone who is fast running out of excuses. If he had a clue how to manage a football team he would have no problems slotting players in and out of different positions as circumstances dictate.

Oh, and clearly, Al mate, your preparation and "game plan" didn't work. Again.

Fuck off. Sick of this shit now.

It's amazing the amount of patience and generosity newcastle fans are showing Pardew tbh. "he's got till brighton/norwich/three games to turn it around", "i'm starting to go against him now" etc.

We've been a joke for the entire season ffs. it's time to go NOW.

It's more the worry as to who Ashley will bring in as his replacement tbh

Just don't know what Pardew has on Ashley. Any other manager at any other club would be sacked for results like this.

At the end of the day, if we stay up - it's all cushty to Ashley. I get the feeling that any real success is nothing more than a bonus.

Our team has no fight and is going down with a whimper yet his job still doesn't seem in danger at all.

Guest Eggenberger

Three league games to turn it around/save his job imho. Needs 7 points from next three.

I don't think we can afford to take that risk

We have more chance of losing all 3 than getting 7 points with Pardew in charge.

The longer we wait the narrower the escape tunnel will be. 

We need a "new manager effect" and we need it now, go into february with 25 points or less and its going to be a proper mud wrestle with other pigs down there,  and they have way more experience in fighting for their life than we do.

I feel sorry for the players, they are clearly giving everything, but no one has a clue what their job is supposed to be.

Most of that lot wouldn't be getting PL football without our stupidity, don't feel sorry for them.

Mate, if you can defend the twat who plays Cisse on the wing up against Baines and Piienar, I think I'm entitled to give a bunch of players some credit for giving it their all despite not having any direction whatsoever.

It's amazing the amount of patience and generosity newcastle fans are showing Pardew tbh. "he's got till brighton/norwich/three games to turn it around", "i'm starting to go against him now" etc.

We've been a joke for the entire season ffs. it's time to go NOW.

It's more the worry as to who Ashley will bring in as his replacement tbh

We're currently at the stage where any half-decent manager is going to give us a short term lift if only by having a honeymoon period. nothing we've tried all season has worked and we're only heading in one direction.

Got no tactical nous left, reliant on being direct and putting away chances but we have no ideas and no clues, he just encourages hoofing it to the box as soon as we're in any danger. Can't organise a midfield to control a game and our defence is a shambles.

He'll come out with the usual shite... "bitterly disappointed dressing room", "looking to get re-inforcements in January" "losing Ba threw my game plan out the window and as everyone knows I've never had a plan B prepared for a match ever".

Which wouldn't be so bad if his Plan A wasn't so shit in the first place.

Guest firetotheworks

Finally has good reason to play Obertan and then takes him off. Plays Shola for 90 minutes. Unbelievable!

Our team has no fight and is going down with a whimper yet his job still doesn't seem in danger at all.

Thing is, we're not in the relegation zone as it stands and Ashley won't be even tempted to make a change until we are.

I feel sorry for the players, they are clearly giving everything, but no one has a clue what their job is supposed to be.

Most of that lot wouldn't be getting PL football without our stupidity, don't feel sorry for them.

Mate, if you can defend the t*** who plays Cisse on the wing up against Baines and Piienar, I think I'm entitled to give a bunch of players some credit for giving it their all despite not having any direction whatsoever.

You having a laugh? I've laid into Pardew time and time again for not playing Cisse as a central striker.