Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Do the players not take any of the responsibility then?...

Oh yeah, lots but he sets up the formation, tactics, is still using the same useless set penises, getting the GK to just hoy it into the box form anywhere on the pitch, the movement or lack of it.

But especially the mentality of the team, which takes you back to the collective responsibility, they aren't blameless but with such a defensive and defeatist manager giving them their lead, i'd say it mostly him to blame.

Guest neesy111

I didn't see a lack of effort today from most, maybe a lack of motivation which players need to do themselves and the manager needs to do.

What I did see was a lack of a credible game plan, ultra defensive formation and tactics and a team that doesn't have a clue on set pieces which you have to question what does Pardew, Carver, Stone etc do with them in training?

So from what he is saying, we have a side that is incapable of winning if a few of the better players are missing. He leads us to believe that we can't pass a ball, attack or create chances because of it.

For that attitude alone the useless cretin should be sacked. Not sure i ever remember a more defeatist manager than this moron.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

I know we are blaming the board for not buying players (rightly so), but surely displays like today are down to him.

There is not an excuse in the world for sending a team out who can't pass, have no movement and insipid set penises. Any team can attempt to actually play good football, Pardew is the complete opposite, he would rather we just hoofed it and seems to think its nothing to do with him. And the one thing limited footballers can do is harass and try to stop the other team playing, we just let Brighton pass us to death. Gutless performance sent out by a gutless manager.

I hate him more every time i see the team play as if they've never met.

Totally agreed. Ok the squad is thin but when you look at the first team when all the players are fit, which was the case from the sart of the season until November (?), it's a top 8 PL team, no doubt about that, but he's a poor manager tactically really.

Even with the injuries of the like of HBA, Cabaye and Taylor, the team is better in term of players quality than West Ham or WBA, man.

Pardew is a good man manager, no doubt about that, the case of Ben Arfa is an example (and Hatem likes him, which is very rare from him towards a coach) but he's awful in the game, sorry Skirge.

I still maintain that you could send a team of 18 year olds but still expect them to pass and move. His tactics are putrid, and i know we have injuries, but even at the start of the season when we had less we were playing just as bad.

There is not a excuse in a million for still trying to hit Williamson and floating every single free kick or corner. Never ever do we put any pace on any of them, making them more difficult to defend. Our set penises show just how useless and lacking in any imagination the clueless pillock has.

Oh yeah, lots but he sets up the formation, tactics, is still using the same useless set penises, getting the GK to just hoy it into the box form anywhere on the pitch, the movement or lack of it.

But especially the mentality of the team, which takes you back to the collective responsibility, they aren't blameless but with such a defensive and defeatist manager giving them their lead, i'd say it mostly him to blame.

All of our player have not just become shit overnight, in fact some are playing well.

Its one of the below that is issue

The tactics are wrong

Training is wrong

Fitness is poor

Players have lost faith in Pardew

All pitches are now on a pivot that changes at half time so we always play up hill.

Even when we've won we've not looked good yes we have injuries but for the most part this season we've had a good enough squad to select from to warrant more points than we have.

Guest bimpy474

All of our player have not just become shit overnight, in fact some are playing well.

Its one of the below that is issue

The tactics are wrong

Training is wrong

Fitness is poor

Players have lost faith in Pardew

All pitches are now on a pivot that changes at half time so we always play up hill.

Even when we've won we've not looked good yes we have injuries but for the most part this season we've had a good enough squad to select from to warrant more points than we have.

Exactly, i'm bemused that the media aren't creating more of a fuss, its not just the results, its the performances (Man Utd/Arsenal attacking aside) that are so bad.

I didn't see a lack of effort today from most, maybe a lack of motivation which players need to do themselves and the manager needs to do.

What I did see was a lack of a credible game plan, ultra defensive formation and tactics and a team that doesn't have a clue on set pieces which you have to question what does Pardew, Carver, Stone etc do with them in training?

I've always said people like Carver and such are just hangers on, from the dark ages, much like Terry Mcdermott, no matter what they always worm their way back into the club, 

i mean what do these people do apart from placing cones out on the training field and whilst they not doing that they are tip toeing around the place being the eyes and ears of the manager, listening-in on players conversations and reporting back on who said this and that and who slagged off the gaffer.

Having said all this right now the biggest problem we have is the manager.

Guest bimpy474

I've always said people like Carver and such are just hangers on, from the dark ages, much like Terry Mcdermott, no matter what they always worm their way back into the club, 

if im not mistaken all these people ever did was just place cones out on the training field and whilst they not doing that they are tip toeing around the place being the eyes and ears of the manager, listening-in on players conversations and reporting back on who said this and that and who slagged off the gaffer.

How do we judge Carver though, do we judge him when he was Sir Bob's number 2 and we were in the Champions League playing well and finishing in the top 5 regularly. Or now under Pardew ?.

Guest bimpy474

I've never felt like our backroom staff is the most professional set up. It's not based on any thing more than the types of personalities they are though.

Aye, and this is solely down to Pardew as they are his appointments, and they are organised by him, under his rules.

For the key players last year a lot of stuff was new ie for the likes of Cisse and Cabaye (getting to grips with the PL) and Hatem (after the lay off) - Ba was playing is heart out to secure an 80k deal some other place. We went on good runs of results (patchy performances) - so things weren't really analysed - everyone was kinda happy to just stay on the train.

Then of course the new season brought real pressure after the high and totally out of the blue finish, add to that the poor window and of course you can see the blue chip players started to fall out of love with the direct/percentage football (once the results stopped coming). Honestly think it's a huge combination of things and Pards isn't really doing anything different than he did last year (just the players have had time to see its limitations in the cold light of day now).

For me the real key is that no solid base or framework of ideas has been embedded into the side. It's all such a hotchpotch of stuff (depending on who we play).

Our coaching set up is really lacking in ideas or how to implement them, there just seems little depth to any of it. No vision.

Who are we going to replace him with that will be better?  I'm honestly curious.  MA doesn't have a good track record of appointing managers really.

When you've just been handed your arse for two seasons in succession by a manager from a division below it would suggest that there are plenty of alternatives who could do a better job.

if im not mistaken all these people ever did was just place cones out on the training field and whilst they not doing that they are tip toeing around the place being the eyes and ears of the manager, listening-in on players conversations and reporting back on who said this and that and who slagged off the gaffer.

How do we judge Carver though, do we judge him when he was Sir Bob's number 2 and we were in the Champions League playing well and finishing in the top 5 regularly. Or now under Pardew ?.

My point is, Carver doesn't really have any true influences or valuable input into the team, that includes under Bobby's tenure.

Which makes Bobby's success even more remarkable as he done it mostly himself.

This. Good to have you back, btw Bimps.

I remember when Fat Sam basically coached the creativity out of our side in 2007/08 with his arrogance to do it his way.

I fear now that Pardew has done exactly the same thing to this team however, it has been through his own cowardice.

When we've obviously thought fuck it let's give it a go (Arsenal and Man Utd) we score 3 goals in two games. That's more goals in a single game than we've probably scored since March/April 2012

My point is, Carver doesn't really have any true influences or valuable input into the team, that includes under Bobby's tenure.

You can see from Bobby's time as a manager he was in another league to not only Pardew but I'd say 70% of the PL managers of today. At Barca it was said he had a great knack of just simplyfing problems and issues so the players went away thinking nothing was wrong in the first place. :lol:

Incidentally for those who are saying it's crazy to sack Pardew midway through the season, while I would have agreed last week, fuck that now. With Ashley there's always the chance if we get a run of good games he'll think he was right all along. From what I saw today though, even teams a division below us can make us look second class just through good organisation and good football ethics.

This is probably going to be the best chance we have to get rid of this charlatan. Take it or we can kiss goodbye to any chance of developing this squad into anything but a feeder club for other teams who get it right.

Guest bimpy474

Could that not be said for his time under Pardew then ?

This mess is Pardew's, just as Sir Bob's success was his ?

Guest bimpy474

This. Good to have you back, btw Bimps.

Thanks mate but i was a prat and deserved my little holiday.

yes that was exactly my point as well. 

Guest bimpy474

yes that was exactly my point as well. 

Ahh right i see ;)

In my opinion, fwiw i dont think we have enough backroom coaches for the senior team, There is a real lack of depth there just as there is in the squad.

This is probably going to be the best chance we have to get rid of this charlatan. Take it or we can kiss goodbye to any chance of developing this squad into anything but a feeder club for other teams who get it right.

Pardew or any other manager won't have any bearing on that. That's player recruitment and what you can make in terms of profit when you sell a player on. Pardew has zero say over transfers, that is pretty clear. That's the aim of an owner who wants to run a business and make money or rather get his money back. It doesn't matter who is brought in after Pardew, I believe this will always be the ethos of Ashley.