Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest malandro

No FM in a PC game grown/childish men play whilst sat in the underwater scratching their balls as life passes them by, only leaving the game to talk utter bollocks on internet forms as they think the game has some how educated them on the world of football.

But you think we'll get better when our better players come back?  NO s*** SHERLOCK

Idiot p*ssed off we are poor without them but its Pardew's fault.

A decent manager can get any bunch of individuals to look like a team and set up some tactics.  We've seen nothing of that from us in recent weeks, that is down to the manager.

What about our set pieces, why are they so bad?

:lol:

Whars that your FM mantra

Packing the box and getting your keeper to lump free kicks towards the penalty spot is the sort of aimless percentage play poor teams adopt when they are losing with ten minutes to go. Pardew had us doing it with 45 minutes to go. It has fuck all to do with the players we had available and everything to do with a seriously limited manager who can't stop talking shit.

I've never played FM and AP is crap.

What is most annoying about the Pardew situation is the fact that 99% of the Newcastle- :jones: nline board can identify problems and solutions with/to the team months before our coaching staff will consider addressing them.

- Refusal to play Obertan on the left when it is clearly his most effective position, likewise Sammy Ameobi on the Right.

- Zero creativity through the center and even when our most creative central mids play we sit so deep and invite pressure and never threaten through the middle.

- Refusal to drop or even rest Gutierrez

- Refusal to drop Simpson

- Shola ffs shola.. for 10 years (cant blame Pardew for all of those)

- Williamson set pieces and general long ball play

Lastly can we debunk this actual Pardew myth whilst it is still floating around.

- Credit for easing Ben Arfa, Marveaux and to a lesser extent Santon into the team -----> in actual fact point blank refused to play them even though every fan was crying out for them and the side lacked creativity, then surprisingly when he was forced to play them from an injury crisis, they both played consistently well and rejuvenated the side.

Someone said it best earlier, I wouldn't mind so much if we just had some honesty from Pardew and the club staff after games or acceptance of blame. Instead we get fed the same crap we have been watching on the field and a bunch of excuses.

I am undecided about sacking him..like everyone else we have no clue which random crappy british former manager Ashley would pull out of a hat to take over. I am sure Everton fans thought the exact same thing with Moyes at the exactly the same time in his Everton career when they finished 17th (after 7th the season before). On the flipside I don't know that I have faith in Pardew to turn things around, spirit seems to broken in many players. We need more than a couple of new faces this window, 3/4 minimum to give everyone a lift. I 95% expect us to sweat it out for the next month before any possibly decisions would be made.

All matches since November:

http://i.imgur.com/zSGLg.png

Indefensible.

I was about to mention how that made it obvious that defence is our problem, and we've only failed to score in 2 of our last 12 in the league.  Then I remembered our top scorer is gone.

All matches since November:

http://i.imgur.com/zSGLg.png

Indefensible.

I was about to mention how that made it obvious that defence is our problem, and we've only failed to score in 2 of our last 12 in the league.  Then I remembered our top scorer is gone.

Said this a few times but the reason for that is because we are so rigid and defensive that only Ba got in goalscoring positions consistently.

If we played like we did against Man Utd and Arsenal ( but actually defended properly) we wouldn't have any problems scoring goals with or without Ba because players actually got into decent positions in those games.

That's the crux of the problem and honestly if Pardew can't do something about it we won't improve....

We will probably stay up if we can get the quality individuals back but we will never be where we were last season and eventually our best players will leave and then relegation if not this season will almost certainly happen in the future.

I'v defended him wherever possible, but saw real concrete signs today that he is either..

a) tactically in the dark, no set gameplan whatsoever

or

b) the players are not listening to whatever he is trying to tell them, not matter how young or inexperienced they are.

The trouble is with our injury situation and squad depth, which is clearly awful, is that its protecting Pardew from what is transpiring out on the field, which at the minute is endless and consistent dross. Their is not a single sign on the pitch that we are going to improve in the next game, deeply worrying.

Now the die hard defendants of Pardew can complain all they like about the people who want him out, claiming they are lost in their fickleness behind a keyboard... rubbish. How many defeats, the majority in the most gutless fashion, can a supporter honestly sit through before realising that something is fundamentally wrong with the way the players are being coached?

The bringing on of Dummet today was beyond senseless, and another clear cut sign he wanted us out today. 

Are there any die hard defenders of Pardew? All I see are people that either want him sacked or dont want him sacked purely because of who might replace him.

It's f***ing desperate this.

I think even the "defenders" were giving him a chance to turn it round after last season. Think those numbers are dwindling.

Guest neesy111

Are there any die hard defenders of Pardew? All I see are people that either want him sacked or dont want him sacked purely because of who might replace him.

It's fucking desperate this.

Inochi?

I think even the "defenders" were giving him a chance to turn it round after last season. Think those numbers are dwindling.

I was a defender of his and I'm really losing my patience with him now.

Chopping and changing managers got us into a freefall once before..

The recent record may not be great (and that's an understatement) but continuity works, we've had a above average number of injuries for what is a very small squad as well with a large amount of chopping and changing. Let's get the senior players back into the match-day squad and see how we do over the next month or so.

It's far from ideal, but right now all we need are 3 teams worse than us. This season is a right off already for me, so anything above 17th is a decent bonus.

'Young side. Didn't have enough. Hoped to get to 70 minutes and let Marveaux create magic but the situation got away. Perch injured, Shola sent off. Disruption put us out of kilt. Young players gave it all but shouldn't be representing us but that's where we're at.

Sending off is a nothing challenge. Ref should have given him benefit of the doubt.

Bigi and Anita were best players. Tav played better centre half. Rob Elliott was solid but we didn't have enough big players on the pitch against a Championship side at home.

Marveaux is in good form. He changed things and gave us more presence and allowed Anita to play more. Expected them to sit back but it didn't happen. Disappointed we're out (apparently) and wishes he could field a stronger team.

Fans brilliant. Supported throughout. We have to sustain our Premiership status (admitting he threw the game?) Colo, Cisse strains blah blah blah. Jonas, Cabaye and Taylor MAY be back next week'

Problem is, people want to be able to defend him and stick with him but he's not exactly giving anything for us to cling on to. Personally I want to see the cunt kicked out now and have done for majority of season because it's been pathetic and same excuses and on top of that the football has been woeful.

I could easily back him if I could see what we were trying to do, but it's a total mystery