Alan Pardew

Dave

His time is up now. Today was totally shocking, but the truth is we have been shocking all season and he's ran out of excuses. The club funded a good set of players for him to plug the gaps in January and despite a brief uplift in results, he's now managed out that fresh air they brought in and replaced it with his stale brand of football which makes us look toothless and clumsy.

Perhaps I rate some of our players too highly, but I can't understand how you can take what we have and serve up such poor results for this long. He's supposed to make us better than the sum of our parts, he actually makes us worse.

Rightly or wrongly, there's no chance he's getting the boot this season.

Hughton's noose was tightened after beating these 5-1, fuck knows how the Mike and Dekka react to this. I know how they should react

they wont, his remit is just to keep us in the division, thats about it.

Can't we all just have a good cry together without going through the whole "I wanted him sacked before you did, hah!" routine?

Nah,people still picking splinters out of their backside should feel bad. They're part of the reason we're here today. Fuck being nice. Hopefully some will learn that their lack of ambition filters through to the club. We've been coasting for a day as humiliating as this for ages. If you feel bad because you backed him, don't back a loser manager next time.

bit of a silly thing to say

People need to p*ss off with any I told you so bollocks if its going on in here.

I understand if anyone really is doing it though. Haven't done it myself, btu the other day I was being insulted on here by some for voicing my opinion. Now these exact same people are either hiding or expressing the same opinion.

What would your opinion be of Redknapp as a replacement? Reason being the Board have previously shown a heavy interest in him and it wouldn't be a shock if he walked from QPR if/when they go down.

We should have persuaded him when we had the chance to take him before Spurs got him. Best years are behind him now.

Agreed. 

Best hope is Carr's been scouting managers on the side. 

I hate Redknapp but I would have him here any fucking day as opposed to this Sunday league piece of shit. Unforgivable today. I would sack him on today alone.

No fight, no spirit, no energy, no passion, no ideas, no organisation. No fucking clue.

What would your opinion be of Redknapp as a replacement? Reason being the Board have previously shown a heavy interest in him and it wouldn't be a shock if he walked from QPR if/when they go down.

Redknapp with this team bringing Remy with him would take us up two levels.

Tend to agree with that if you look at the way he had Spurs playing.

I told you so's are perfectly valid. If more people had been willing to see what has been staring them in the face all season, we could have been shot of him months ago.

We have got what we deserve for not dismissing him after Southampton away.

Who could we get? Blanc would be up there and available now. If we got an interim/limped over the line with Pardew now, Garcia from Lille in the summer? Think we'd be a sideways step for someone like Moyes. Not sure who over here I'd want....pains to say it but if QPR go down, would Harry come?

I am sure we could attract a lot of decent managers given our squad and scouting set up, provided we are still in the premiership next year.

Larger problem is the Board have no interest in sacking Pardew and have beaten the majority of supporters into accepting malaise of underachievement, of those vocal they only ignore anyways. Then the majority of the best managers that might be interested wouldn't want to work with said board and the board wouldn't work with them if they weren't English and Mike and Dekka remember them from their panini sticker albums growing up.

I would literally stab a baby to avoid Harry Redknapp being our manager.

:lol: Where are you with Pardew now Ian? Would you replace him and if so, with who?

Wonder what are the odds of Moyes leaving Everton and ending-up here for the start of next season?

I'm not the biggest fan of the kind of football that Everton play, but still.... can't argue with the job that he's done there.

Very, very low? :lol:

Eh? Why not? He might not be signing a new contract at Everton and MA could easily do to Pardew what he did to Hughton; especially if the stories of MA's "ruthless streak" is all true.

I mean obviously he'd be a fantastic appointment but surely he'd have better offers and might be put off by Ashley's reputation (which is probably a bit unfairly negative at this point.)

Wont happen as he doesn't want to move from the South Coast.

This. He won't leave Sandbanks.

Not sure why mind, it's nice there but not that nice. Only round the corner from me, I've cycled past his a few times hoping to see him so I can give him a slap.

Guest Bert Shaft

Not a knee jerk response from me but Pardew should be shown the door for me.

I'm fuckin' sick of watching hoofball and baffling tactics that none of the players can even seem to fathom.

The stats will bear out that Pardew's Newcastle are just a team of hoofball merchants.

I love some of the players here but Cabaye and Benny aside I dont really care who f*cks off at the end of the season and I cant wait for the end of the season.

F*ck it, the rest of the day shall be devoted to watching the Masters Golf.

F*ck football.

Rightly or wrongly, there's no chance he's getting the boot this season.

Hughton's noose was tightened after beating these 5-1, f*** knows how the Mike and Dekka react to this. I know how they should react

they wont, his remit is just to keep us in the division, thats about it.

I don't think Ashley or Lambias give a shit about the derbies tbh.

Pardew's best hope is that we get a win, the season ends, and we can forget about this shower of shite and start afresh.

Don't think we'll ever forget that Ian, or be allowed to.

Course we will, fans' memories are incredibly short. I meant the season in general, but the point is the same.

Guest salty dog shrimp

It should surely now not be a question of if but when he goes. I'd like to see him gone immediately but we'd struggle to get a top class replacement. Let's just hope the incompetent clown can keep us up and we can get Benitez at the season's end.

Christ, people now suggesting we replace Pardew with Harry. I've heard it all now. Go put your heads back in The Sun and get some more footballing opinion ffs. People complain about naive tactics Pardew and they want captain 'go out there and just play lads'? Let's think about the long-term by appointing a 66-year old who looks like he's about ready to keel over.

Can't we all just have a good cry together without going through the whole "I wanted him sacked before you did, hah!" routine?

Nah,people still picking splinters out of their backside should feel bad. They're part of the reason we're here today. Fuck being nice. Hopefully some will learn that their lack of ambition filters through to the club. We've been coasting for a day as humiliating as this for ages. If you feel bad because you backed him, don't back a loser manager next time.

Sorry but unless that is a joke it's absolutely fucking pathetic.

We are all feeling down after being humiliated against our rivals and you think it's a good time to start laying into fellow fans so you can smugly claim some sort of victory?