Alan Pardew

Dave

The amount of players we have forward when we attack is embarrassing. One man in the box all the time, two if you're lucky.

They were absolutely pouring forward all game.

It has been the story of our side since we sold Nolan, who needed replacing. We don't have enough of a goalscoring threat through the center and we barely look like scoring once, it is a shock when we score more than that.

We'd have a goalscoring threat in the center if Cabaye wasn't playing as a sweeper.

Didn't realise the hate Pardew club was closed for new members.

He did no wrong today tbh, the players fault, he can't help the decisions going against him :)

Hope that appeases some, sorry for changing my opinion.

One question, when is the closing period for a kneejerk reaction? Just so I am sure in future. To me giving things too much time is the complete opposite to a kneejerk reaction so I am now confused  :undecided:

The real question is what was he doing before that had you defending him?

Guest bimpy474

Can someone sum up his points in his interview?  Just caught the the last bit of it.  Just heard him mentioned Thursday and how it was always gonna be tough having this match at the end of the 3 game week we've just had. 

Yet Chelsea beat Sunderland in their 4th game in 8 days. The blokes a fucking idiot.

I told you so's are perfectly valid. If more people had been willing to see what has been staring them in the face all season, we could have been shot of him months ago.

We have got what we deserve for not dismissing him after Southampton away.

I want him out as much as the next man, but howay man how the fuck are you insinuating that fans who have backed him are to blame for this? Do you mean Pardew out chants in the ground? Banners?

The shout of binning him and letting Carver take over to the end of the season is one I like. I think it'll do more damage to continue down this road he has us on than to take that risk.

disagree, do not see the point of sacking anyone at this stage as it just adds up to a PR exercise. If he is to be sacked then at the end of the season is the only time to do it

He did no wrong today tbh, the players fault, he can't help the decisions going against him :)

One question, when is the closing period for a kneejerk reaction? Just so I am sure in future. To me giving things too much time is the complete opposite to a kneejerk reaction so I am now confused  :undecided:

Don't underestimate people's foolishness buying in to his patter.

Can someone sum up his points in his interview?  Just caught the the last bit of it.  Just heard him mentioned Thursday and how it was always gonna be tough having this match at the end of the 3 game week we've just had. 

He said to Mick Lowes that some of our players were knackered after Thursday and Lowes said we had 5 players in the team who hadn't played, Pardew said the 5 weren't up to speed.  :lol:

Cajun. Take that. :pow:

:anguish: some big performances needed in the coming games.  So mad at him but this has been coming for a long time.  When will it ever get through to him that hoofing it up the pitch all day especially with technically gifted players does not fucking work.

Like Rafa he hasn't got the nous of how to play two strikers.

Left footers on the right, right footers on the left. Just adds to the tactical mess.

Simpson and Haidara dropped seemed a tad harsh.

Jonas & Tiote hi-energy players but not much skill.

Gouffran is neither a winger or a sticker and end be nothing.

Sissoko the "number 10" looks lost as well now he has had weeks of Pardew & co hammering out his natural ability/prev coaching.

Cabaye plays so deep now he more like a sweeper than CM.

just said on BBC Newcastle, "we didn't look organised".

Forgot who the responsibility of setting up the team's organisation heavily depends upon again...

See this is just symptomatic of the man.

Note the choice of words: "We didn't look organised". He wants us MORE organised, MORE disciplined. MORE defensive.

If he'd come out and said "We didn't look threatening" or "We couldn't break them down" it'd be far more in line with what everyone else thinks. There's nobody in here that thinks our lack of organisation was to blame for todays inept performance.

He said to Mick Lowes that some of our players were knackered after Thursday and Lowes said we had 5 players in the team who hadn't played, Pardew said the 5 weren't up to speed.  :lol:

Fucking hell.

IMO a lot of people owe apologies to HTT re his posts of Pardew, which he has taken some stick all season long.

Game after game.... win, lose or draw.

HTT, do you mean the guy who said he won't allow his son to support Newcastle because he doesn't like the manager.  Should always stick with your team through thick and thin.  Some true supporter that is!

The team was absolutely wank today,  the team didn't look up to it, the CB's were god-awful today, misplaced passes left-right and center.

We were infinitely better Thursday second half, i'm holding my breath that next season with a week in between games that the teams league position improves no-end.  If not get rid in December/Jan, I don't want to ever watch that again.