Alan Pardew

Dave

Haven't seen any of the match but I feel somehow justified in saying it's been crap and Pardew can fuck off.

Jokes. Having a pop at people who do that, like Ian.

Lets see how they react against Liverpool first, before we criticise.

He's released some slimming yoghurts. Picked a strawberry one up in the shops the other day.

Opened it up, and there was no strawberry in the bit where you're supposed to tip it into the yoghurt.

Took it back for a refund, but was refused. Apparently they're fruitless corners.

Guest palnese

I'm starting to think he's the worst manager we've had in my lifetime, especially when you look at what he's got to work with.

I'm starting to think he's the worst manager we've had in my lifetime, especially when you look at what he's got to work with.

While (some of) the players are not as good as some on here suggest, he clearly should do a lot better.

It's pure drama watching us 'attack' with just one player every time.

I can't think of worse apart from Kinnear, but at least he had the excuse of working with shit. Pardew's doing marginally better with much better resources.

I can't think of worse apart from Kinnear, but at least he had the excuse of working with shit. Pardew's doing marginally better with much better resources.

Kinnear wasn't that bad actually.

I mean, he was a clown, but considering the players he had to work with and considering the KK drama that just happend, he didn't do such a horrible job.

We wouldn't have went down if it wasn't for his health.