Alan Pardew

Dave

He would have found it difficult to cram in any more insane decisions to a match.

Doing nothing to combat their insurgence after half time.

Bringing off Gouffran for Shola.

Switching Jonas to left back and taking off Haidara.

Making a last minute sub at a corner.

:lol: Why would any manager do any of those things, never mind all of that and more. He's went full retard. You never go full retard.

In all honesty, I'd advocate getting rid now. We need someone who'll recognise we've got players that like to play football rather than a bunch of cloggers. Getting our lot to sit deep and hold on to leads is asking for trouble. Just look at the fucking Mackems ffs, took the decision and its paying off.

Newcastle v Liverpool

West Ham v Newcastle

QPR v Newcastle

Newcastle v Arsenal

Where's the next win coming from? I honestly can't see it. Feel Liverpool will beat us comfortably, Carroll will batter Mbiwa in the form he's in, QPR I can see beating us with a jammy goal and Arsenal could potentially be a hammering.

Guest Dontooner

Fair Enough that he is a s*** manager and useless c*** at coaching but he seriously thinks he is smart. His ego is seriously killing me , at least the previous useless managers did not stride around looking like a rock star. This bloke has to go asap

Newcastle v Liverpool

West Ham v Newcastle

QPR v Newcastle

Newcastle v Arsenal

Where's the next win coming from? I honestly can't see it. Feel Liverpool will beat us comfortably, Carroll will batter Mbiwa in the form he's in, QPR I can see beating us with a jammy goal and Arsenal could potentially be a hammering.

Draw against Liverpool, loss against Wham, draw against QPR and draw against Arsenal imo.

Half time Alan strikes again. Should just get someone else to do the teamtalks and I mean anyone but Pardew. Whatever he says/does at half time just ruins everything. Fuck off.

How many times this season have we looked like getting a win/decent result only for after the game most of us are blaming the manager for fucking it up.

Way too many times he is seen as the sole reason for our poor performances and it's not a fucking coincidence.

Half time Alan strikes again. Should just get someone else to do the teamtalks and I mean anyone but Pardew. Whatever he says/does at half time just ruins everything. Fuck off.

They went 433 and took over by pressing and having almost 3 strikers...We went into firefighting/running around/Cabaye moaning...

Just everything about him is so bad at this point. He's managed to bleed out every last one of his redeeming qualites over the past few weeks. There's literally nothing good I can say about him anymore.

If we're safe by then we all need to go to Arsenal game and let him and everyone else know how we feel from start to finish.

Would be fucking amazing to get the whole ground singing shit against him.

Half time Alan strikes again. Should just get someone else to do the teamtalks and I mean anyone but Pardew. Whatever he says/does at half time just ruins everything. f*** off.

They went 433 and took over by pressing and having almost 3 strikers...We went into firefighting/running around/Cabaye moaning...

That's another thing, whenever an opposing manager changes something, Pardew just s***s himself.

We should just wait for HT, let the opposition go to the dressing room but we just stay on the park and just knock the ball about like we do in the warm up. Fuck Pardew, fuck his teamtalks, just ignore HT totally and wait for the opposition to come back out.

I'm a visionary.  :smug:

Newcastle v Liverpool

West Ham v Newcastle

QPR v Newcastle

Newcastle v Arsenal

Reality bites. If Ashley keeps him after this season than it's a massive statement of intent in my eyes. Don't cause trouble, keep us in the no matter where; as long as the profit margins are the right way. If we have an ounce of ambition in the upper echelons then they should be employing the same methods they used to employ this cretin and be finding someone who can do the job behind his back. This wont change under this clown next season; folly to think otherwise.