Alan Pardew

Dave

Keep reading and hearing about how cheap Pardew is to keep on as boss as a defence for not sacking him. Wonder how many more times Ashley's going to have to buy him half a squad just to give us a fighting chance of staying in the division? That's going to become very expensive very quickly.

He's just really poor at his job, full stop.

My view is that Pardew is out the door this summer. We are going to avoid relegation by the skin of our teeth with Sunderland finishing ahead of us. The limp end to the season will see Ashley finally lose patience.

Most of us knew this season was going to be shit way back in November. The only distinction was the exact shade of brown.

And it's looking canny fucking dark atm.

Guest neesy111

Usually when Steve Wraith is coming out defending someone means they have already lost the fans / support they have.

Keep reading and hearing about how cheap Pardew is to keep on as boss as a defence for not sacking him. Wonder how many more times Ashley's going to have to buy him half a squad just to give us a fighting chance of staying in the division? That's going to become very expensive very quickly.

My view is that Pardew is out the door this summer. We are going to avoid relegation by the skin of our teeth with Sunderland finishing ahead of us. The limp end to the season will see Ashley finally lose patience.

Most of us knew this season was going to be shit way back in November. The only distinction was the exact shade of brown.

Well at least those who insist he's earned this chance because of last season can see where it's leading. Shame we had to end up battling relegation for it to sink in, but better late than never.

Gone through the Pulux colour chart about 5 times over.

Guest neesy111

Did he really say that about the pitch? :lol: :lol:

Aye, said it in his post-match interview on nufctv aswell.

:serious:

Been out at my Sons 5th birthday all day so missed the match.  As soon as I heard they had equalised I knew this coward of a prick must have accepted the 1 nil lead at half time and employed his usual wank. Seemed from the radio report that we should've been out of sight before the break.

People defending him must be quite content with the cold shit sandwhich we're currently being served.

Best we can hope for is we scrape another win and draw and get shot asap. No future with captain smarm at the wheel. 

Did he really say that about the pitch? :lol: :lol:

Aye, said it in his post-match interview on nufctv aswell.

If we were someone like arsenal or swansea maybe I'd understand, but all we do is punt the ball long 3/4 of the time, so I'm not exactly sure how the pitch affects our play.

What did he say about the pitch?

His NUFCtv interview:

We'd liked to have played a little bit more from the back, but the pitch was awful today. Some of the misplaced passes were because of the surface.

Don't think I've ever been as unattached to football as I have been this season. To basically see the same shit week in, week out has been a fucking chore and to be honest, my enjoyment for the game has diminished rather quickly, that win against Chelsea and our Europa League run have been the only positives from this turgid season. I know there's other things to life other than football but I can't help but feel that the game is an important part of my life, it's just how it is and to receive no enjoyment for it is really saddening.

Pardew's endless list of excuses, his tactics, the fucking 3-0 loss to the Mackems...sad to say this but fuck football man, it's basically ruined the majority of my weekends and I'm now holding Pardew mainly (not wholly) responsible for this sort of apathy - there's a lot of other factors that have contributed to this season's shitness as well such as shit refereeing and a lack of investment in the summer. Football can be a fickle game mind and I have been guilty of that on a fair few occasions but it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep my faith in a man who has fucked up in his role big time. Credit when credit is due and criticism when criticism is due and he is rightly receiving a lot of criticism.

Don't think I've ever been as unattached to football as I have been this season. To basically see the same shit week in, week out has been a fucking chore and to be honest, my enjoyment for the game has diminished rather quickly, that win against Chelsea and our Europa League run have been the only positives from this turgid season. I know there's other things to life other than football but I can't help but feel that the game is an important part of my life, it's just how it is and to receive no enjoyment for it is really saddening.

Pardew's endless list of excuses, his tactics, the fucking 3-0 loss to the Mackems...sad to say this but fuck football man, it's basically ruined the majority of my weekends and I'm now holding Pardew mainly (not wholly) responsible for this sort of apathy - there's a lot of other factors that have contributed to this season's shitness as well such as shit refereeing and a lack of investment in the summer. Football can be a fickle game mind and I have been guilty of that on a fair few occasions but it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep my faith in a man who has fucked up in his role big time. Credit when credit is due and criticism when criticism is due and he is rightly receiving a lot of criticism.

Good post, Sifu - I'm also getting to the stage where I'm less and less interested if this is what the craic is.

I haven't even been able to take satisfaction from the Europa League, yes it was great getting so far and finally being back in Europe where we belong, but, damn we were bloody aweful for most of it and an embarrassment to ourselves. We had some lucky/scrappy wins.

Good post, Sifu - I'm also getting to the stage where I'm less and less interested if this is what the craic is.

When Sifu loses his optimism...shit's got real yo.

Completely agree Sifu. The whole season has been a total drag, to the point where it really gets you down. I've only been to two away games in the league this season - Wigan and Norwich - and both of them were two of the most miserable footballing experiences imaginable.

The European adventures have been a welcome distraction. Not so much because the football itself is any better but because its meant spending money going to see new places, meet new people etc instead of otherwise spending that money following us away to miserable shitholes to watch god-awful defeats.

Don't think I've ever been as unattached to football as I have been this season. To basically see the same s*** week in, week out has been a f***ing chore and to be honest, my enjoyment for the game has diminished rather quickly, that win against Chelsea and our Europa League run have been the only positives from this turgid season. I know there's other things to life other than football but I can't help but feel that the game is an important part of my life, it's just how it is and to receive no enjoyment for it is really saddening.

Pardew's endless list of excuses, his tactics, the f***ing 3-0 loss to the Mackems...sad to say this but f*** football man, it's basically ruined the majority of my weekends and I'm now holding Pardew mainly (not wholly) responsible for this sort of apathy - there's a lot of other factors that have contributed to this season's shitness as well such as s*** refereeing and a lack of investment in the summer. Football can be a fickle game mind and I have been guilty of that on a fair few occasions but it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep my faith in a man who has f***ed up in his role big time. Credit when credit is due and criticism when criticism is due and he is rightly receiving a lot of criticism.

When Sifu loses his optimism...s***'s got real yo.

The Derby loss last week broke me.

Hope he gets the rest of the season, keeps us up, then is let go the next day so we can get a new manager in who has a whole pre-season to work with the team.

I've tried to stand in his corner for the majority of his reign but I am really getting fed up with the negative bullshit that we are seeing week after week with the talent we have on the pitch.  I don't need it to be pass and move all 90 minutes but I'd like to see a bit more movement and positivity from our players.  We have the squad that can play that way and they are being told specifically not to play that way by the man in charge.

Guest neesy111

Completely agree Sifu. The whole season has been a total drag, to the point where it really gets you down. I've only been to two away games in the league this season - Wigan and Norwich - and both of them were two of the most miserable footballing experiences imaginable.

The European adventures have been a welcome distraction. Not so much because the football itself is any better but because its meant spending money going to see new places, meet new people etc instead of otherwise spending that money following us away to miserable shitholes to watch god-awful defeats.

:thup: