Alan Pardew

Dave

What was his excuses today?

Sun was too bright.

Unusual 3PM kick off time.

??

"The players aren't used to having a full week of training and it knocked them out of their routine"

The two go hand in hand though, showing my support at the match backs both unless I vocally voice my displeasure with Pardew winch therefore could have a negative effect on the team.

The two do not go hand in hand, I've never at any stage shown any support at the match for Pardew and I haven't been to a match where I haven't supported the players.

Well you don't want us applauding in a supportive manner.. what do you want ?

I go to the match to get behind the team, as nothing else makes sense.

You can get behind the team without getting behind the manager, the two things aren't linked.

The two go hand in hand though, showing my support at the match backs both unless I vocally voice my displeasure with Pardew winch therefore could have a negative effect on the team.

Ironic given that he's had far too much support and is doing a worse job than any NUFC manager in my lifetime given his resources.

How in hell's name this idiot is still being defended out there in the press and social media, and some quarters here and at the match is beyond f***ing belief. There is the absolute sum of ZERO about him that makes him a great good decent promising football manager.

You simply cannot bring on Shola Ameobi when you have HBA and the pace of Campbell on the bench.

You simply cannot, time and time again, go in at half time on top and come out and surrender second half.

You simply cannot be 1-0 up at home to Reading, take off Cabaye and Marveaux, and end up losing the match.

You simply cannot keep playing Jonas from the start, for 90 minutes, and using him as your one-stop go-to utility guy for your every day footballing needs.

You simply cannot keep churning out shocking set piece after shocking set piece for an entire two seasons.

You simply cannot make yourself look like a blithering fool with the excuses given before and after every match, as well as blatant lies and deflecting of blame.

You simply cannot have only ONE way of playing, and have no clue how to change things up mid-game, or even before the game if it gives you a better chance of getting a result.

You simply cannot have but a measly ONE away win all season, and surrender points to almost ALL the teams in the bottom half (yet to play QPR twice)

You simply cannot do all of the above (and much more) and survive the sack at a L2 team, let alone a massive premiership team, let alone my beloved club.

Needs to be out on his ass. Today. Not tonight, not tomorrow, not at the end of May. Today.

The word 'ass' makes you sound a bit gay. Apart from that, good post. :thup:

:lol: aye, good post though

Ironic given that he's had far too much support and is doing a worse job than any NUFC manager in my lifetime given his resources.

I can't remember any manager fail so badly yet get so much support, it'll not last though because I have heard more going against him match by match recently.

Guest neesy111

Stability implies things are stable. Struggling to stay in the Premiership is not stable.

Always being shit and a massive disappointment is being stable.

:sad:

Guest bimpy474

Right i'm off to a quiz night at Canvey Island Football Club. Hope this clown is gone by the time i get in.

Enjoy your evening guys.

The two do not go hand in hand, I've never at any stage shown any support at the match for Pardew and I haven't been to a match where I haven't supported the players.

Same for me but you seem to be suggesting an anti Pardew campaign in in order.

Or are you willing to go and clap as a seal as you suggested ?

Same for me but you seem to be suggesting an anti Pardew campaign in in order.

Or are you willing to go and clap as a seal as you suggested ?

What are you on about?  I said that anti-Pardew stuff would be OK if we were behind against Liverpool, the damage will have been done by then.

f***ing stupid f***ing clown.  What the f*** does he say at HT?  Is he even there?  Does he sneak out for a tab?

Total f***ing idiot if he thought we'd "ride our luck" today.  It was obvious Lukaku was going to give us the biggest problem, yet he had so much more of the ball in the second half than he did in the first.

He has f*** all idea how to change the f***ing game.  Shola once told him he had a brake light out, so therefore he's a good guy and MUST come on despite being a heap of s*** and a one-trick target man - only when the 70 minute mark is reached though - owt beforehand is sacrilege.

Dread to think what'll happen to HBA too, as he only touched the ball 3 times or something and didn't "do the magic" or whatever the f*** he's meant to do.

For the love of everything on this earth, if we're mathematically safe, sack the f***ing grey-haired c***.

It's becoming increasingly hard to defend him, if only because of the utter shite he's spouted since last Sunday. That said his 'management' in the last two games has been laughable. Sunderland are riding a wave but we were fucking abject and we should've won today.

He needs to man up, take the criticism and find a plan B from somewhere, from anywhere, because it's increasingly beginning to look like we'll need to rely on Wigan or Villa slipping up to stay up.

It's becoming increasingly hard to defend him, if only because of the utter s**** he's spouted since last Sunday. That said his 'management' in the last two games has been laughable. Sunderland are riding a wave but we were f***ing abject and we should've won today.

He needs to man up, take the criticism and find a plan B from somewhere, from anywhere, because it's increasingly beginning to look like we'll need to rely on Wigan or Villa slipping up to stay up.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/563/screenshot20130420at194.png

:yao:

It's becoming increasingly hard to defend him, if only because of the utter s**** he's spouted since last Sunday. That said his 'management' in the last two games has been laughable. Sunderland are riding a wave but we were f***ing abject and we should've won today.

I think it was more a case of giving him a chance to put things right after how we did last season than defending him as such.

I think we'll hear about more falling outs soon like we did between Pardew and Colo, regarding the s*** tactics.

Pardew had a team meeting. Asked for answers as to why Sunday was so bad, what we could do to stop it happening again. Cabaye looked p*ssed off so after he asked Colo for his captains advice he went to him. Cabaye said his gameplans were f**k s*** and that he just sent them out hoping that someone would do something special rather than planning for the team to win the game as a team.

If someone else posted this I would roll my eyes and dismiss it as typical ITK bollocks so I understand not taking it seriously, but the guy who posted this on another forum almost certainly has a genuine source within the backroom staff (or team). He's posted every line-up and formation this season the day before the match and has never been wrong.

Whether it's genuine or not, it's pretty much how many people here have been calling it for months.

http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article7714812.ece/ALTERNATES/w620/Plan+B+-+embedded+byline.+

:pardsbeard:

It's about ambition and the genuine desires of the 'hierarchy' for me if this guy stays. I'm resigned to the fact that he'll be here until the end of the season...just hell of a gamble if we get dragged in. Any naysayers can talk about stability and who we would get, but thats their call and vocation and not ours, though if this man stays in charge of the team then than states that they are happy with premier league and mediocrity at best and not taking this club in a proactive direction. Sickening that it has gotten this far and encouraged and been allowed to cause such apathy and humiliation.

People still trying to defend him on here, jesus christ. Its at the point now where I feel they must be WUM's.  I just got in from the game, second half was as bad a half as you will see at this level.

Gifted them the game, as per, the Shola sub for gouffran, the long ball, all of it.

A more worrying trend was the anger within the squad, Cabaye/Mapou/Shola/sissoko all kicking off. Gouffran looked fucked off with being subbed, Cabaye looked bemused. And Albion were dog shit today, the only problem is we were worse.

Some have picked up on the atmosphere amongst the squad in recent months. Some haven't, but I'm not belittling them.

I think we'll hear about more falling outs soon like we did between Pardew and Colo, regarding the s*** tactics.

Pardew had a team meeting. Asked for answers as to why Sunday was so bad, what we could do to stop it happening again. Cabaye looked p*ssed off so after he asked Colo for his captains advice he went to him. Cabaye said his gameplans were f**k s*** and that he just sent them out hoping that someone would do something special rather than planning for the team to win the game as a team.

If someone else posted this I would roll my eyes and dismiss it as typical ITK bollocks so I understand not taking it seriously, but the guy who posted this on another forum almost certainly has a genuine source within the backroom staff (or team). He's posted every line-up and formation this season the day before the match and has never been wrong.

Whether it's made up or not, it's pretty much how many people here have been calling it for months.

I said to my mate on the way out of the match today Cabaye looked extremely fucked off.

I mean it's clear as day that those are our "tactics". Obviously players with technical ability are going to start getting fucked off if they are getting dragged into dogfights match after match due to the static nature of Pardew's line ups.