Alan Pardew

Dave

Don't think I've ever been as unattached to football as I have been this season. To basically see the same s*** week in, week out has been a f***ing chore and to be honest, my enjoyment for the game has diminished rather quickly, that win against Chelsea and our Europa League run have been the only positives from this turgid season. I know there's other things to life other than football but I can't help but feel that the game is an important part of my life, it's just how it is and to receive no enjoyment for it is really saddening.

Pardew's endless list of excuses, his tactics, the f***ing 3-0 loss to the Mackems...sad to say this but f*** football man, it's basically ruined the majority of my weekends and I'm now holding Pardew mainly (not wholly) responsible for this sort of apathy - there's a lot of other factors that have contributed to this season's shitness as well such as s*** refereeing and a lack of investment in the summer. Football can be a fickle game mind and I have been guilty of that on a fair few occasions but it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep my faith in a man who has f***ed up in his role big time. Credit when credit is due and criticism when criticism is due and he is rightly receiving a lot of criticism.

I feel a lot of this unfortunately as much as i want to i can't say "f*ck you football" the thing is ingrained into me like a drug now and even if i wanted to pack the shit in i couldn't.

I'm addicted.

Really good point imo. They're ahead of us in the league so we shouldn't be expected to beat them. Also don't agree with the comments about the second half as every team attacks constantly when they're losing, it's just football.

ffs. Interpolic?

What did he say about the pitch?

His NUFCtv interview:

We'd liked to have played a little bit more from the back, but the pitch was awful today. Some of the misplaced passes were because of the surface.

We can't pass at St James' and it's like a bowling green.  :lol:

Really good point imo. They're ahead of us in the league so we shouldn't be expected to beat them. Also don't agree with the comments about the second half as every team attacks constantly when they're losing, it's just football.

ffs. Interpolic?

:lol: kinell

Dodgy pitch is another excuse - add it to the list with Notting Hill Carnival, the Jimmy Saville scandal and 9/11.

BIUgucqCMAAu_ZJ.jpg

:anguish:

Scuppered by Rolf Harris marra.

Pardew: "Can you tell what it is yet?"

Fans: "Shite."

ffs. Interpolic?

Hello mate! :lol:

Sorry, I'm on my phone so can't see who you're quoting - who said that, Ian? :lol:

ffs. Interpolic?

:lol: kinell

That's not real is it? :lol: when you click it it dosen't bring you to the post in question

EDIT: Aha, top class WUMary tbh

Nothing can absolve this fraud anymore man. Nothing.

Bringing Shola on at half time last week, and ahead of Ben Arfa and Campbell this week, as well as playing Jonas is enough to warrant him taking all the blame.

The above isn't some isolated fan opinion "cos shola is fkn shit zomg guti cant run". It is a symptom of some serious underlying managerial deficiencies that are as plain as the midday sun for all to see.

We have lost our way during matches so many times this season, in games where we were in control, where we were looking good. The excuses and platitudes have been exhausted now, the team should be able to look to the bench and the direction they need from the manager. This problem is exacerbated as there is no real leader on the pitch to focus the players when we are put under any type of pressure.

It's almost chronic now, we all know what is coming and the pack of cards come tumbling down.

Don't think I've ever been as unattached to football as I have been this season. To basically see the same shit week in, week out has been a fucking chore and to be honest, my enjoyment for the game has diminished rather quickly, that win against Chelsea and our Europa League run have been the only positives from this turgid season. I know there's other things to life other than football but I can't help but feel that the game is an important part of my life, it's just how it is and to receive no enjoyment for it is really saddening.

Pardew's endless list of excuses, his tactics, the fucking 3-0 loss to the Mackems...sad to say this but fuck football man, it's basically ruined the majority of my weekends and I'm now holding Pardew mainly (not wholly) responsible for this sort of apathy - there's a lot of other factors that have contributed to this season's shitness as well such as shit refereeing and a lack of investment in the summer. Football can be a fickle game mind and I have been guilty of that on a fair few occasions but it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep my faith in a man who has fucked up in his role big time. Credit when credit is due and criticism when criticism is due and he is rightly receiving a lot of criticism.

Have you only been following us for a couple of years?

The seasons under Souness were far worse.

Don't think I've ever been as unattached to football as I have been this season. To basically see the same shit week in, week out has been a fucking chore and to be honest, my enjoyment for the game has diminished rather quickly, that win against Chelsea and our Europa League run have been the only positives from this turgid season. I know there's other things to life other than football but I can't help but feel that the game is an important part of my life, it's just how it is and to receive no enjoyment for it is really saddening.

Pardew's endless list of excuses, his tactics, the fucking 3-0 loss to the Mackems...sad to say this but fuck football man, it's basically ruined the majority of my weekends and I'm now holding Pardew mainly (not wholly) responsible for this sort of apathy - there's a lot of other factors that have contributed to this season's shitness as well such as shit refereeing and a lack of investment in the summer. Football can be a fickle game mind and I have been guilty of that on a fair few occasions but it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep my faith in a man who has fucked up in his role big time. Credit when credit is due and criticism when criticism is due and he is rightly receiving a lot of criticism.

:lol: How uncharacteristically condescending.

Very little between this season and the Souness era. In fact, I'd argue that this has been worse than any of Souness' and is pushing 08/09 pretty close in the shitness stakes.

Yep, it's all that Stu is clinging onto though it seems.

Guest firetotheworks

Don't think I've ever been as unattached to football as I have been this season. To basically see the same s*** week in, week out has been a f***ing chore and to be honest, my enjoyment for the game has diminished rather quickly, that win against Chelsea and our Europa League run have been the only positives from this turgid season. I know there's other things to life other than football but I can't help but feel that the game is an important part of my life, it's just how it is and to receive no enjoyment for it is really saddening.

Pardew's endless list of excuses, his tactics, the f***ing 3-0 loss to the Mackems...sad to say this but f*** football man, it's basically ruined the majority of my weekends and I'm now holding Pardew mainly (not wholly) responsible for this sort of apathy - there's a lot of other factors that have contributed to this season's shitness as well such as s*** refereeing and a lack of investment in the summer. Football can be a fickle game mind and I have been guilty of that on a fair few occasions but it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep my faith in a man who has f***ed up in his role big time. Credit when credit is due and criticism when criticism is due and he is rightly receiving a lot of criticism.

There were bigger problems than Souness then. Now it seems like Pardew is the only big problem.

Far worse in what way? I can safely say I've enjoyed two games this season - Chelsea and Bordeaux at home.

In Souness' first season, we got just as far in the UEFA Cup but far more enjoyably because we scored a shitload more goals (28 vs 13), got to an FA Cup semi (Spurs and Chelsea at home were great days), the league campaign was fucking dire but we still managed more away wins, less away defeats, less home defeats. We also finished 11 points clear of the drop, which we'll be lucky to do this season.

It was rotten and yet there's literally nothing about this season which is better. "Far worse"?! As usual you're talking utter toss.

Far worse in what way? I can safely say I've enjoyed two games this season - Chelsea and Bordeaux at home.

In Souness' first season, we got just as far in the UEFA Cup but far more enjoyably because we scored a shitload more goals (28 vs 13), got to an FA Cup semi (Spurs and Chelsea at home were great days), the league campaign was f***ing dire but we still managed more away wins, less away defeats, less home defeats. We also finished 11 points clear of the drop, which we'll be lucky to do this season.

It was rotten and yet there's literally nothing about this season which is better. As usual you're talking utter toss.

Agreed.

There were bigger problems than Souness then. Now it seems like Pardew is the only big problem.

We finished 13th and reached the QF of the UEFA, didn't we?  I can't say if this season is worse or not until the last ball has been kicked.