Alan Pardew

Dave

Having said I want him gone my only caveat after seeing the last few pages is we have to replace him with the right person.

That person, in my view, is certainly not Mark Hughes. Laudrup or Martinez would be play the type of football that I think the fans want to see.

Still don't think he is going anywhere. Quite frankly I am done with him and hope he is gone in the morning.

Laurent Blanc seems sensible given the amount of Frenchies we have... maybe rose tinted specs but I think he would fancy it given our squad too.

Poyet would also be a good choice.

Not convinced with anyone else mentioned. Hughes would be HORRIBLE, don't think Adkins would be ready and Curbishley, NO. Might aswell pull out David O'Leary just to continue tradition.

Having said I want him gone my only caveat after seeing the last few pages is we have to replace him with the right person.

That person, in my view, is certainly not Mark Hughes. Laudrup or Martinez would be play the type of football that I think the fans want to see.

What is it with Martinez?? what has he ever done apart from struggle every season??

out of idle curiosity rather than actual expectation heres my list of realistic candidates in no particular order

Mark Hughes-if he is the choice then he must have 0 say over transfers

Nigel Adkins-not the choice I'd make

Alan Curbishly-he's linked with everything else

Laurent Blanc-outside chance imho

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbd1tpJkyV1rpm7vco1_500.gif

Well of course the answer's not Mark Hughes. But that's exactly the kind of re-tread that Ashley would bring in.

Mark Hughes, Steve Kean, Steve Bruce, Owen Coyle or some other woeful pick.