Alan Pardew

Dave

Online for the first time since last night and disappointed to see he hasn't been given his p45 yet.  Dunno why I'd expect big mike to do anything but it just screams to me as being the only logical solution to our situation.  Doesn't need a team of financial advisors to see it.  I've come to terms with the fact under his stewardship we'll never be a champions league team but don't think his ego would allow/want us to be relegated let alone the financial consequences.

Guest bimpy474

steve wraith ‏@stevewraith

@StanCollymore pardew is doing his best to show board we can't go on with this squad.could cost him his job #nufc

I despair at this sort of thinking. It makes literally no sense at all. Pathetic.

Lose games on purpose, thinking like that and the people who believe it are crackers.

steve wraith ‏@stevewraith

@StanCollymore pardew is doing his best to show board we can't go on with this squad.could cost him his job #nufc

I despair at this sort of thinking. It makes literally no sense at all. Pathetic.

Lose games on purpose, thinking like that and the people who believe it are crackers.

Probably based on Collymore's 'beat the women to show them you're sensitive' tactic.

so we're purposely losing games to try and tell MA that our squad isn't big enough?  :lol:

If that was the case Pardew hasn't been subtle with his hints all season.

"See Mike? Another shit performance! As you must now be able to see we need a bigger squad with higher quality players. No? Well we'll keep playing badly until you take the hint."

Not as bad as the thinking that's come my way over the last day. Had a "Moyes was 17th in his third season at Everton" so we should stick with Pardew as he's we're there in his third season at Newcastle :lol:

Is this so he'll have his excuse already set up for when/if he does get the bullet? 

This guy canny get the (available) players at his disposal to beat Reading @ home FFS!  If I was Mike I'd have 2nd thoughts spunking money on this guys wish list when you're thinking you might be bringing in someone else very shortly who may have his own players he'd like.

Not as bad as the thinking that's come my way over the last day. Had a "Moyes was 17th in his third season at Everton" so we should stick with Pardew as he's we're there in his third season at Newcastle :lol:

Problem with this thinking is Moyes was the exception. Should every club stick with an under performing manager on the off chance he turns it all around? It's very easy for others to say that but when you support a club and you're concerned with the immediate future of the team it's not a risk I think we should be willing to take.

Id rather we backed Pardew with money on 3 signings to strengthen our obvious weaknesses over getting rid of him. Mainly because I can't imagine we would get a manager in that would be much better and it could harm our chances in getting the right players in right now.

If we are not backing him with money then we need a new manager who can not make the god awful mistakes with what we have.

- Pardew doesn't choose the recruitments. He has no say whatsoever. And rightly so because Carr does an excellent job.

- Why would a player want to play for Pardew in particular? His scintilating brand of attacking football? Don't make me spit my fucking coffee out.

- As for being able to get a better manager, we could just promote the tea lady. At least she'd probably put the wingers on the right sides and know that Shola's shit.

All your arguments for keeping Pardew are irrelevant.